• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoop Send a short story & I'll add pics to enhance it....

@Van Daz you're one of the funniest mofos in sherdog history.
Fuck!! That's a real honor, Sir. Really appreciate your kind words. You've been on here a while & I'm only new (have been watching sherdog for stuff since about 2000, but only recently participate). Have met (not in person), some really nice people on here.

If you have another story for me, I'd be more than happy to do up some more pics. I'll keep them coming as long as I keep getting submissions. I'll never try just to rush something & will always put my best foot forward to show respect for the people who provide the stories for me. It's a team effort.

I just like to make people happy, have fun & try to stay away from hate. Too much of that in the world. Sherbros have given me so many laughs over time & it's a great community to be involved in. Great bunch of people. Glad I'm not on any other social media. Hate is easy to do, but funny takes effort.

Last edited:
@Van Daz you're one of the funniest mofos in sherdog history.
9GJn.gif

To take away the border, right click the image and select open image in new tab. And then right click the image, select copy image address, go back here and click insert image (by url) and paste the url link here and hit post reply:

You don't even need to do all that bud. Just copy the link and add .jpg when inserting the image and it will post fine.

.jpg will work when posting gifs and pngs too.

You don't even need to do all that bud. Just copy the link and add .jpg when inserting the image and it will post fine.

Thank you for your help. Geez, so many nice people on here willing to help a brother out. Feeling the love:)

Awesome tip. Thanks bud! 💙
<JennieThumbsUp>

I am a sickly superhero named Chemo Man (C on the chest and a cape). I'm gaunt, bound to a wheelchair and do not possess a single superpower. However, on this particular afternoon in the park, a bandit steals a woman's purse. Just as the bandit runs past me, I vomit radioactive chunks of a cheeseburger. The bandit slips and falls onto the puke allowing the police just enough time recover the purse and arrest the evil doer.

It's just another day in the eyes of a a sickly cancer patient where the side effects of my chemo serve accidental justice to small town delinquents.

Thanks, buddy. I'll start doing something up after work. Just on lunch break now. Don't know what I'll do, but something will come to mind:)

I am a sickly superhero named Chemo Man (C on the chest and a cape). I'm gaunt, bound to a wheelchair and do not possess a single superpower. However, on this particular afternoon in the park, a bandit steals a woman's purse. Just as the bandit runs past me, I vomit radioactive chunks of a cheeseburger. The bandit slips and falls onto the puke allowing the police just enough time recover the purse and arrest the evil doer.

It's just another day in the eyes of a a sickly cancer patient where the side effects of my chemo serve accidental justice to small town delinquents.

OK, all done. I thought of the T Ferg face when you said gaunt & built on the pics from there.

Hope you enjoy, bro.....

I am a sickly superhero named Chemo Man (C on the chest and a cape). I'm gaunt, bound to a wheelchair and do not possess a single superpower.
nFuW64g.png

However, on this particular afternoon in the park, a bandit steals a woman's purse.
hedjwfP.png

Just as the bandit runs past me,
LD3EcYj.png

I vomit radioactive chunks of a cheeseburger.
1Pjnxz9.png

The bandit slips and falls onto the puke allowing the police just enough time recover the purse and arrest the evil doer.
Zx6qBWw.png

It's just another day in the eyes of a sickly cancer patient where the side effects of my chemo serve accidental justice to small town delinquents.
MMVhCeW.png

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<FIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for providing the story, bro. Hope you get a laugh.

Wish you all the best in your battle.

OK, all done. I thought of the T Ferg face when you said gaunt & built on the pics from there.

Hope you enjoy, bro.....

I am a sickly superhero named Chemo Man (C on the chest and a cape). I'm gaunt, bound to a wheelchair and do not possess a single superpower.
nFuW64g.png

However, on this particular afternoon in the park, a bandit steals a woman's purse.
hedjwfP.png

Just as the bandit runs past me,
LD3EcYj.png

I vomit radioactive chunks of a cheeseburger.
1Pjnxz9.png

The bandit slips and falls onto the puke allowing the police just enough time recover the purse and arrest the evil doer.
Zx6qBWw.png

It's just another day in the eyes of a sickly cancer patient where the side effects of my chemo serve accidental justice to small town delinquents.
MMVhCeW.png

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<FIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for providing the story, bro. Hope you get a laugh.

Wish you all the best in your battle.
That exceeded all expectations! And the TF face was perfect! Thanks for taking the time to put in all that work! I've been having an off-day but not anymore! BAHAHAHA. Kimo as in chemo burger. You're a genius.

That exceeded all expectations! And the TF face was perfect! Thanks for taking the time to put in all that work! I've been having an off-day but not anymore! BAHAHAHA. Kimo as in chemo burger. You're a genius.
Thanks very much. Glad it brought a bit of happiness to your rough day. Kimo heads was a last minute thought, but thought it'd add a bit of funny to the scene. Chose Dana as villain as he doesn't like giving out fighter purses or much money, so thought it good to have him stealing the purse. Stay strong buddy. You're a real champion. If you want me to do another for you, just send another story & I'll get to it after work today.

Last edited:
Back