Rewatch Sergei Pavlovich "finish" was also early imo / bad reffing again #UFC295

You want Sergei pounded into a living death?

alistair-overeem-of-the-netherlands-punches-down-at-sergei-pavlovich-of-russia-in-their.jpg

alistair-overeem-of-the-netherlands-punches-down-at-sergei-pavlovich-of-russia-in-their.jpg

alistair-overeem-sergey-pavlovich-ufc-fight-night-141-1.jpg

I could see them fixing a fight in favor of the guy from a country they run shows in but this just looked like a clean KO not a Conor KO.

Good stoppage, he was cooked

Serg was just about to pull out the Russian Twister and sub Aspen

#RunItBack

Bjj class? Never took one and never will. Is a shrimp an actual thing? I'm not being a dick.

A shrimp is where you bring one foot up to your arse, push off it and use it to push your hips back in that direction. Useful for guard retention.

These threads are pathetic and embarrassing! It just shows how fickin clueless most mma fans are

Bjj class? Never took one and never will. Is a shrimp an actual thing? I'm not being a dick.
Shrimping is like literally the first thing they teach you during warmups on your first day of class as a white belt.

Source: I have attended two BJJ classes.

Tbh after Sergei slipped and Tom landed the single hammer fist (Todd Duffee esqe) the fight should have been STOPPED - but only that Tom should have been awarded the round.

Then Sergei should have been given 5 mins to recover before round 2 would start.

Otherwise the "fight" is way too short and we never got to see Sergei or Toms full potential - will be a shame to see Tom on the sidelines now for another year waiting for Jones to quit faking injurys.

Sir, you've gone full retard here.

No it wasn't, he was flat on his back eating flush hammerfists across the jaw. Not even Stevie Wonder thought that shit was early, stop it.
To be fair I don't think Steve even saw what was happening.

Back