News Sharabutdin Magomedov vs. Ihor Potieria set for UFC Saudi Arabia, June 22nd

Who takes the W?

• Total voters
Middle-East-Privilege is for real... This Potieria guy is 2-3 in the UFC with 1-2 in his last 3... all losses by KO.

That's a prototype hand picked opponent to be feed to the fanatic crowd in Saudi, not more and not less.

Middle-East-Privilege is for real... This Potieria guy is 2-3 in the UFC with 1-2 in his last 3... all losses by KO.

That's a prototype hand picked opponent to be feed to the fanatic crowd in Saudi, not more and not less.

True enough, but Ihor does have a bit of flair and impressed last time as @NoSmilez said

True enough, but Ihor does have a bit of flair and impressed last time as @NoSmilez said
I think they will fight hard. Ihor used to fight out of Tiger a few months ago and he is in Vegas now. I don't see how he isn't familiar with Shara Bullet who is based out of TMT. They both have Ali as a manager. Someone probably requested this fight.

He's honestly looked better than I thought against both Bellato and the polish dude.

He probably loses, but there is a world where he grounds Shara and controls him enough to walk away with the win. Bruno is a bad grappler, he's only good for exploding out of bad positions but he's found himself in dangerous positions for many of his fights dating back to the M-1 run he had, so getting taken down several times by him is a bad look. Any real wrestler/grappler would exploit him trying to land shots off of his back.

Potiera should get sparked here I don't think he has looked that good ever.

He DID have that amazing comeback win tho (or do I remember incorrectly?)

Edit: LOL no, he was on the other end of that comeback of Bellato. Great 2 round fight if u wanna watch it.

Reactions: HHJ
He's honestly looked better than I thought against both Bellato and the polish dude.

He probably loses, but there is a world where he grounds Shara and controls him enough to walk away with the win. Bruno is a bad grappler, he's only good for exploding out of bad positions but he's found himself in dangerous positions for many of his fights dating back to the M-1 run he had, so getting taken down several times by him is a bad look. Any real wrestler/grappler would exploit him trying to land shots off of his back.

I wrote Ihor off after his first couple of UFC fights, but yeah, he's showing he's more than just padded record.

Good breakdown of the Bruno Silva fight too. Question is, does Ihor just accept he's not as good on the feet, or end up looking goofy again?

Ihor fought at MW in his last fight (though he missed weight) so I suppose this should be at MW as well.
Thanks. I must have missed that one. He ever say whu he wanted to drop down? LHW is the thinner division.

He ever say whu he wanted to drop down? LHW is the thinner division.
He's 1-3 in his last 4 fights at 205 (Only win against old Shogun) so he might be testing the waters at 185.

Hopefully it's good for as long as it lasts. Shara has a lot to improve upon, so we'll see how far he's come since October.

Look like some oldhead pirate vs da new blood scrappin' for street cred n women like pre-2000s MMA I rate dat shit fam finna be mad lit ngl imma catch it after watching some slap reruns 💯 🔥

Ihor Poteira sounds like a butchered version of Ilia Topuria

Ehh. More like hometown advantage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back