Share your training regimen.

Baby Hanma

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I'm just curious to see what everyone is doing. And what's your goal with it?

starting strength and conjugate spammed until infinity. Goal a sustainable way to make progress and balance life with training.

This is obviously a trap, but a glorious trap for sure. Can't wait for you to absolutely destroy any serious response with the true answer on how everyone should train.
I just do Goblet squats for my cardio. 50 total. It takes me an entire 3 mins so you know I am an absolute conditioning beast. No time for running, people run from me instead.

Come on guys let's get serious...

I personally do a modified version of Doug Hepburn's system. Very exhausting, even a minimized version of it. I'm still on a cut so it's still a minimized version. The full version is hell. Six days a week, two hours a day of workouts in the gym. Alternating upper body and lower body.

I haven't seen my Judo coach Amina in a while. I started a job last month in a gym as a janitor, and my MILF boss kept me so occupied I completely forgot about coach Amina. I have to visit Judo on Wednesday and let them know I'm still alive. I love all of them.

And to be clear, when I said, "kept me occupied", I didn't mean sex. I wish it did... I'm basically her pet dog doing whatever she tells me to do.

God, I love high-achieving Mormon women...

I do a lot of jacking off, you know, cause I don't get no women and these arms are like humongously big. Jacking off is the best exercise you can have! There's pleasure AND there's workout!

If jacking off is a great workout, then I already would've beaten Denis Cyplenkov in an arm wrestling match.

If jacking off is a great workout, then I already would've beaten Denis Cyplenkov in an arm wrestling match.

EqZWL6s.gif

starting strength and conjugate spammed until infinity. Goal a sustainable way to make progress and balance life with training.

You’re spamming starting strength to infinity and expecting the same results?

So the movement rotation from the conjugate method basically keeps giving you gains?

You’re spamming starting strength to infinity and expecting the same results?

So the movement rotation from the conjugate method basically keeps giving you gains?
Nope....sorry for the short reply earlier. Starting strength is something you can always come back to from a layoff for whatever reason for a little bit then move on to whatever you want to do. You can absolutely apply exercises rotation to a linear progression program though but that is not what I do currently.

Last edited:
Nope....sorry for the short reply earlier. Starting strength is something you can always come back to from a layoff for whatever reason for a little bit then move on to whatever you want to do. You can absolutely apply exercises rotation to a linear progression program though but that is not what I do currently.

What the hell is wrong with you man? If you're gonna edit your post, why didn't you @Baby Hanma me? How would I know you edited your post? Come on! You people are unbelievable. You have no consideration for others.

Jerks.

Back