Media Shavkat Rakhmonov Submits Neil Magny GIFS

Central Asians are more like middle easterners than typical east asians

A lot of people are direct descendants of the khans
Funny you say that, when my daughter and son were born he had the blue spot on their backs, it’s a birthmark that supposedly means you have Genghis Khans genealogy, it goes away when their young. Anyway, my wife is from Thailand and her mother’s side is from Laos, her fathers side evidently immigrated from China a few generations ago, I’m assuming that is where that gene came from.

https://nextshark.com/what-exactly-is-a-mongolian-spot-anyway/

Funny you say that, when my daughter and son were born he had the blue spot on their backs, it’s a birthmark that supposedly means you have Genghis Khans genealogy, it goes away when their young. Anyway, my wife is from Thailand and her mother’s side is from Laos, her fathers side evidently immigrated from China a few generations ago, I’m assuming that is where that gene came from.

https://nextshark.com/what-exactly-is-a-mongolian-spot-anyway/

interesting stuff. Thanks for article!

I believe. You handle Mangy like that?? - you are as serious as heart attack.
Shavkat's an undeniable, complete badass, better believe.

Isn't Uzbekistan a Wrestling / Judo / Boxing nation? Our (=north american divisions) of Asian, european, etc. don't make much sense, it seems to me, in many cases. Uzebekistan, if I am not mistaken, is a Turkic nation with huge Russian influences. All of their medals since the first Olympics after independance (=post USSR) are in Gymnastics, Wrestling, Judo, Weightlifting, and Boxing (Uzbekistan at the Olympics - Wikipedia).
He was born in Uzbekistan, is a representative of Kazakhstan. He is Kazakh by nationality. In Kazakhstan, the level of wrestling, in general, in general, martial arts are well developed.

PerfumedGratefulAvians-size_restricted.gif
DeliciousCarefreeIndigobunting-size_restricted.gif
SociableAngelicCougar-size_restricted.gif
ParallelGentleApe-size_restricted.gif

Ils it me or Magny hairline has receided a lot ?

So where in the rankings is Shavkat now? Top 10?

Perhaps Shavkat vs Brady can be next? Maybe in Sept/Oct.

Kazakhs are not “Asian” in the Japanese, Chinese, Korean etc sense. They’re very far genetically from then and are closer to other central Asian republics/Turks
pretty dumb to say that. do you not consider southeast asians (vietnamese, filipino, thai, cambodian, etc) to not be real asians too then?

Back