Shavkat vs JDM

Shavkat vs JDM, #1 contender fight... UFC 305 co-main in Australia this August, make it happen Dana!

drop-the-mic-mic-drop.gif

Great fight!! JDM will hit him, but I don't know if he's got the power to keep Shavkat off him with the pressure and off the cage/clinch where he's most effective.

Shavkat finishes him and is never really threatened... JDM needs another convincing fight or two IMO...

I would like to see this fight. JDM is on a impressive run, but I have a feeling him finishing Burns is also a product of Burns being on the decline. Burns is 37 yrs old, no one other than Tyron has ever won a UFC WW title fight while being 35 & older. Once he beat Maia, who was even older than him. The other time was vs Till, who immediately lost 4 of his next 5 (5 of 6 including the loss to Tyron)

Very tough fight for JDM (or anyone) against Shavkat, but Jack has got great strikes and good power so he’s definitely got a good chance

Is this a post from the future when JDM actually did something worthy of even being finished by Shavkhat?
When he beat a higher ranked fighter than Shavkat has I imagine.

It's not like Shavkat's resume is sizzling with big wins by comparison

Last edited:
In what universe has Neal ever fought for the title, been ranked #1 or 2, or competed against anyone the level of Usman?

Answer: In no universe.

Burns has, ergo Burns > Neal ...
Hmmmm???
Fedor is considered by many to be HW GOAT. Brett Rogers has challenged Fedor for his WAMMA title. Tom Aspinall has not. Therefore Brett Rogers > Tom Aspinall.

I think your formula is unreliable.

Giacomo will get embarrassed in front of his family
That's cruel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back