Shavkat's finishing ability

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score
Its one of the most thrilling things to witness in the sport. When time was ticking in his fight with Geoff Neal,he knew he couldnt let his fans down,and wrap that shit up with less than a minute left. Him being undefeated in 18 fights is great enough,but seeing him always put dudes away is fantastic. If he and Khamzat fight when Khamzat hasnt lost yet,that is going to be amazing.

I guess we should ask Sanko <{1-16}>
Sanko interviewing him after he wins the title

IMG-7951.gif

Its one of the most thrilling things to witness in the sport. When time was ticking in his fight with Geoff Neal,he knew he couldnt let his fans down,and wrap that shit up with less than a minute left. Him being undefeated in 18 fights is great enough,but seeing him always put dudes away is fantastic. If he and Khamzat fight when Khamzat hasnt lost yet,that is going to be amazing.
I wonder how far he could take that finishing streak.

I wonder what is the record for consecutive finishes?

Can't wait to see his next matchup.

That av is sick BTW @HHJ

It’s incredible and his aura is deserved and fuck me if you’re not excited by a fighter with that kind of finishing ability then you may just be dead already!!!

Id back Edwards to best anyone but with this guy I just don’t know - he seems to find a way.

Not only that but he seems really likeable too. Old fashioned do the talking in the octagon. (Though to be fair, he speaks next to no English lol)

Last edited:
If they fight “when khamzat hasn’t lost yet”?!?!?

They could fight any year and every year and khamzat will still be undefeated.

Unless Francis, Rickson and Karlein genes are inserted into Godzilla dna in a lab somewhere, khamzat ain’t losing anytime soon.

Can't believe people were shitting on him his last fight for "playing it safe" while he subbed someone who's never been subbed before and kept his 100% finish rate. Hopefully he gets the TS this year.

Last edited:
Back