Shavkat's finishing ability

Can't believe people were shitting on him his last fight for "playing it safe" while he subbed someone who's never been subbed before and kept his 100% finish rate. Hopefully he gets the TS this year.

100% finish rate is not enough, he could be lucky. like all the other ufc fighters that have a 100% finish rate, probably luck. the fights itself should be judged to see if he can fight. oh wait, he is all round as fuck, goes forward to inflict heavy damage and will strangle you from every angle possible. he is a threat every where. can avoid damage or take damage when necessary or when he is too late but will always fire back and bring it.

there must be something we are missing. surely sherdog isn't shitting on him for no reason?

Khamzat is a MW. For like 2 years. Been that long since he weighed 170 for a few hours. It's like Jiri vs Nganou. Wrong weight.

Shavkat's undefeated, all finish record?

giphy.webp

The guy is destined to be a champion. I look forward to seeing him beat the guys ranked above him and he’ll make welterweight great again. I also enjoy how visibly horny he makes Sanko.

Reactions: HHJ
I mean the dude finished every single of his fights and he never lost, so, there should not be many questions about his finishing ability.

Obviously, he hasn't fought the elite yet and really got a pretty easy path in the UFC so far, but that doesn't mean he wont resume his way as he did over the last years.

If Shavkat never fought again, he would still remain one of my favourite fighters.

Reactions: HHJ
Back