Television SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW TV Series

If you have seen the entire season of SHE-HULK, how do you feel about it?

• Liked it

• It was ok

• Meh

• Disliked it

• Did not watch because this show is garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.
I mean, the story is told in current year from the perspective of a young woman living in woke culture so what can we expect? Yeah of course she's gonna have complaints about jackass dudes being jackass dudes. I do too. But it's not even in your face or distorted. I'm nowhere near politically correct, hell I can't even see political correctness from where I'm sitting, but think that complaint is unwarranted. The show isn't preachy or trying to be educational, it's just about a charming 5 Megatron lawyer making her way through a fantastical life. I dig it.

People are just too damned sensitive nowadays. Not everything needs be scrutinized to look for disagreement. Things can just be what they are and we can take em or leave em.
well aren't you the reasonable one man. totally agree btw.

Damn. All of the conflicts in this thread got wrapped up in shorter time than the duration of a She-Hulk episode. I'm impressed.
well-that-went-d5vqbp.jpg

id like to see some more she hulk go from poised to pissed. lets see an episode where she lays waste to some stuff!!!

she-hulk-4k-42-2160x3840.jpg

iu

iu

iu

Episode 9 (spoilers)

It wasn't a great season finale but it was still enjoyable for the most part. The opening montage parodying the Bill Bixby Hulk was hilarious. Can't believe they fully committed to the John Byrne fourth wall breaking where Jen escapes the show and confronts the show writers and the MCU creator, which in this case is K.E.V.I.N. (lol). KEVIN even has a metallic baseball cap. Love the part where Jen asks about the situation with the X-Men.

ECt5FyZXYAIDng6.jpg

But I was not satisfied with the resolution of the main plotline where Todd and the Intelligencia plot was quickly resolved. That blood storyline was all for nothing. Was not happy what they did with Blonsky's story arc where he goes back to prison, but I guess they have plans for him with Wong.

But at least we got another Daredevil appearance. They're so adorable together. I like that Jen finally gets to brag over her uncles and aunts during her family gathering.

I was really hoping Hulk going to Sakaar would lead to World War Hulk movie but instead we get a lame throwaway reveal where Skaar is introduced. And he doesn't even look good.

All in all, enjoyed She-Hulk: Attorney at Law for its humor, lighthearted tone and Tatiana Maslany's absolutely charming performance. I would probably rank this show in my top 3 MCU series.

A for - atmosphere, quirky originality and humor and daring to go its own way not another copy of another copy of xy super hero show
B for - fun characters but unfortunately not enough getting to know them
D for - bleak, hasty (non)ending where nothing happened or was resolved, just 15 minutes of an attempt at originality and being witty with 4th wall. Nothing wrong with that but it lacked any emotional or story pay off.

Last edited:
Episode 9 (spoilers)

It wasn't a great season finale but it was still enjoyable for the most part. The opening montage parodying the Bill Bixby Hulk was hilarious. Can't believe they fully committed to the John Byrne fourth wall breaking where Jen escapes the show and confronts the show writers and the MCU creator, which in this case is K.E.V.I.N. (lol). KEVIN even has a metallic baseball cap. Love the part where Jen asks about the situation with the X-Men.

ECt5FyZXYAIDng6.jpg

But I was not satisfied with the resolution of the main plotline where Todd and the Intelligencia plot was quickly resolved. That blood storyline was all for nothing. Was not happy what they did with Blonsky's story arc where he goes back to prison, but I guess they have plans for him with Wong.

But at least we got another Daredevil appearance. They're so adorable together. I like that Jen finally gets to brag over her uncles and aunts during her family gathering.

I was really hoping Hulk going to Sakaar would lead to World War Hulk movie but instead we get a lame throwaway reveal where Skaar is introduced. And he doesn't even look good.

All in all, enjoyed She-Hulk: Attorney at Law for its humor, lighthearted tone and Tatiana Maslany's absolutely charming performance. I would probably rank this show in my top 3 MCU series.

Was a bit of a letdown for a finale, too deus ex machina of an ending. But I can't lie if Deadpool had broke the fourth wall like that I would have loved it (though I think people should have been more shook about her showing up in the "real world") I feel like maybe it should have been a second to last episode, then once things are changed she actually goes thru with the defeating Todd in the finale, with more legal stuff; successfully arguing in court against Todd, representing herself to get her charges dropped, all the things they just hand-waived
And the post credit scene was poorly written, didn't Blonsky JUST accept prison was the karmic price he paid for his actions and now he's breaking out? I feel like Wong should at least have to convince him he can do more good at Kamar-Taj either as a counselor or as the Abomination.

Last edited:
I like that the comment regarding superheroes having Dad issues came full circle in today's episode. As I mentioned last episode, Mark Linn Baker has been the hidden gem in this show. I would love for him to become a reoccurring character from here on out as the father figure for MCU characters.

Also, I thought the horrible CGI of Skaar was fan-freaking-tastic. It was like a poke to everyone that complained about She-Hulk's CGI. It would be even more glorious if that character is never seen again and never talked about.

Well they didn't quite manage to stick the landing (the Blood sample storyline went nowhere??) but the finale def had its moments. Loved the late 70s Hulk TV show intro and the trip to KEVIN'S office...
I'd give the show an overall score of 7/10. Solid effort.

Last edited:
Show was alright, it's light, it's different, I think the problem is I am really liking Andor and House of the Dragon at the moment so I am probably holding it to a higher standard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back