Television SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW TV Series

If you have seen the entire season of SHE-HULK, how do you feel about it?

• Liked it

• It was ok

• Meh

• Disliked it

• Did not watch because this show is garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.
I agree with most of that. Although I rate Hawkeye slightly higher than Meh. And WandaVision almost knocked it out of the park before they fumbled the ball in the last episode(to mix a metaphor;)). Monica telling Wanda,

"They'll never know what you gave up for them"

Made me cringe so fucking hard my spinal column almost separated from my skull. Without a doubt the single worst line in MCU history:rolleyes:

As I stated previously, I'm a huge fan of The Drinker, but that doesn't mean I'll slavishly follow his opinions. I'll make up my own mind.
shit i forgot about the hawkeye series. i watched because of the archery shtick.
can't tell you that much what it was about though. i remember lalo salamanca was in it

shit i forgot about the hawkeye series. i watched because of the archery shtick.
can't tell you that much what it was about though. i remember lalo salamanca was in it
^^^^^^Mind like a steel trap, this one

Except that it's not, tho.

But of course you're welcome to your own opinion. Just like my grandpa used to say, "If everyone liked the same thing, everyone would climb on top of your grandma."

Or... I'm (vainly) trying to get it through your thick dim-witted skull, lol
Except that you haven't watched it. You have a strong, definitive opinion on something you haven't actually watched.

It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

she nearly lost her mind in this last episode. i never watched she hulk as a kid so i dont know if that foreshadows more trouble for her in the long run? does she get more violent over time?

Last edited:
Oh, so that's why it's got a 36% audience approval rating? Must be the same geniuses who think Biden is doing a great job. LOL!

Unfunny anti-white men modern-feminist drivel written by bitter wine-swilling single broads. No thanks.
Yeah, I'm sure all those people actually watch it. Please, you know that's a bullshit metrix

this his how i know im an armature/casual. thanks for all the insight.
Armature_1.jpg

Know a guy for years and still find out new stuff about him all the time. You should have changed your name to AC DC.

:D

Same here, lol
Add me to that list. Most of my posts are in the WR and sometimes I start them off with "dear fucking asshole.." but usually restrain myself. But I'm actually more direct and abrasive in real life. Perfect I am not.

LOL. got it and damn i am slow!
Lol. We all knew what you meant but I tend to bust balls. You know me.

Anyways. I'm still enjoying the show. Maslany and Cox are great together and green Ally McBeal is a solid show. What people call woke is just a byproduct of the story from a young woman's perspective so it rates a meh to me. Doesn't bother me a bit. Things are ramping up on the superhero front and I like it. Great casting all around.

Add me to that list. Most of my posts are in the WR and sometimes I start them off with "dear fucking asshole.." but usually restrain myself. But I'm actually more direct and abrasive in real life. Perfect I am not.

Lol. We all knew what you meant but I tend to bust balls. You know me.

Anyways. I'm still enjoying the show. Maslany and Cox are great together and green Ally McBeal is a solid show. What people call woke is just a byproduct of the story from a young woman's perspective so it rates a meh to me. Doesn't bother me a bit. Things are ramping up on the superhero front and I like it. Great casting all around.
love that take man!!..... in this case the woke stuff actually fits the narrative and is legitimate. plus its the freaking hulk man... that's about as good as it gets.

love that take man!!..... in this case the woke stuff actually fits the narrative and is legitimate. plus its the freaking hulk man... that's about as good as it gets.
I mean, the story is told in current year from the perspective of a young woman living in woke culture so what can we expect? Yeah of course she's gonna have complaints about jackass dudes being jackass dudes. I do too. But it's not even in your face or distorted. I'm nowhere near politically correct, hell I can't even see political correctness from where I'm sitting, but think that complaint is unwarranted. The show isn't preachy or trying to be educational, it's just about a charming 5 Megatron lawyer making her way through a fantastical life. I dig it.

People are just too damned sensitive nowadays. Not everything needs be scrutinized to look for disagreement. Things can just be what they are and we can take em or leave em.

Back