Sherdog Confessional: My affair continues...

Who is more in the wrong?

• TS

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • The cheating wife

Votes: 66 32.5%
  • They are both equally garbage human beings.

Votes: 129 63.5%

• Total voters
I'm not going to disagree with any of this. Apart from the dying alone, I would rather that not happen. And I must have forgotten all the sordid details, or I didn't read them in the first place.

Murderers get out after 30 years and rehabilitate themselves. Thus far he hasn't murdered anyone and it's awful what they're doing. This thread is cathartic because he knows he's been fucking up for years and is trying to stop.

Speaking of murder, @Brampton_Boy have you considered the option of murdering the husband so you and she can be together?

Maybe this could be the set up for one of those “Asshole Wizard” threads. Would you murder a man to be with the love of your life? The caveat is you have to raise his children as your own till the day you die: put them through college, walk them down the aisle etc. what’s World of Warcraft’s username these days? @Bornstarch ?

Don't really know what to say that hasn't already been said in here. I guess TS can rest comfortably knowing that there's no firearm rights where the husband lives, and that he's continually thousands of miles removed from the fallout.

I mean, you're a piece of shit, but so is she. What's the end game here? Even if you eventually end up with the piece of shit wife you're going to constantly be looking over your shoulder for another piece of shit to do the same thing you did to her husband, because she's always going to be looking for another piece of shit. What makes you think you're the only piece of shit? You think she probably doesnt have another one on the side? Or even a couple more? She seems super blasé about doing piece of shit stuff. We all make mistakes, but this one isn't. Mistakes happen infrequently. You're in for a shit life if you keep this up. There's no way for this to end well.

I don't really know what you expected to hear from us. I've certainly made some stupid decisions in regards to women, as most men on here can probably sympathize with. Continuing those poor decisions when you have the necessary information makes you weak. Kill the boy Jon Snow.

Speaking of murder, @Brampton_Boy have you considered the option of murdering the husband so you and she can be together?

Maybe this could be the set up for one of those “Asshole Wizard” threads. Would you murder a man to be with the love of your life? The caveat is you have to raise his children as your own till the day you die: put them through college, walk them down the aisle etc. what’s World of Warcraft’s username these days? @Bornstarch ?
Dude, they'd just fuck on top of the shallow grave they put him in. Might even bury him alive so the husband can hear it as he sufficates and the whole time the kid is waiting in the car and they go to the park afterwards.

I do not know what it's like to be an ugly woman that gets a lot of attention on the internet. You are right.

oooof glad I didn’t like or respond to this, would have been guaranteed infraction or ban .

I was in the same situation for 15 years. Exact but we were both married and both had kids. It was perfect and serene when I was with her. I couldn’t leave my wife and kids though. They did nothing wrong. I had obligations to them. They believed in me. Anyway, the lady died in 2000. One of the first victims of COVID. she caught it from a patient she treated in an ED. Since then, I’ve tried to rebuild my relationship with my wife, whom I think was blissfully unaware of the whole thing. It’s something I’ll never get over. It’s one of the best, and at the same time, one of the worst things I’ve done in my life. Good luck, bud. Life can really toss you some curve balls. Seems like there is no choice that you can make where nobody gets hurt.

2000? Covid?

We found patient zero

Is @Brampton_Boy in a relationship as well?

No - I'm single.

I can honestly say that I have never cheated on someone while being in a relationship. Ironically, the closest I came to doing this was when I told my friend I was in love with her in 2008 - I was dating someone at the time, but broke up with them the previous week, prior to my admission.

This thread is getting better. Now the real questions start. Maybe he should murder him if he truly loves her, then slow resent grows on her side when the honeymoon affair falls apart when he takes the husbands place. She starts sleeping with @Alphaboy and we get a saga of threads and a lifetime movie.

No - I'm single.

I can honestly say that I have never cheated on someone while being in a relationship. Ironically, the closest I came to doing this was when I told my friend I was in love with her in 2008 - I was dating someone at the time, but broke up with them the previous week, prior to my admission.

What do you seek to gain out of this experience?

This thread is getting better. Now the real questions start. Maybe he should murder him if he truly loves her, then slow resent grows on her side when the honeymoon affair falls apart when he takes the husbands place. She starts sleeping with @Alphaboy and we get a saga of threads and a lifetime movie.

I can see a thread of mine now:

upload_2022-8-21_16-15-39.png
6qoe6i.jpg

They say never judge a man until you walk a mile in his moccasins.

I remember how harshly I judged Brampton_boy years ago when he made that thread about sleeping with the married woman in the UK, but now... Now, I've fallen for the same woman. Unlike Brampton, I feel horrible! :(

I don't want to abandon my wife and 2 kids, but I have this Brady Bunch fantasy where she leaves her husband Brampton and the 2 kids she has with him and 2 from the other guy, and we start a new mixed family (no pun intended). I've tried to walk away, but she is irresistible and I find myself going back like an addict.

I'm not denying I'm a scumbag for doing this, but a part of my tries to justify breaking up his marriage by remembering he did it to another guy first.

Anyway, you guys can let me have it. I deserve it... I guess it's karma for being so harsh on Brampton_boy's post.​

View attachment 939005
6qoe6i.jpg

I remember how harshly I judged Brampton_boy years ago when he made that thread about sleeping with the married woman in the UK, but now... Now, I've fallen for the same woman. Unlike Brampton, I feel horrible! :(

I don't want to abandon my wife and 2 kids, but I have this Brady Bunch fantasy where she leaves her husband Brampton and the 2 kids she has with him and 2 from the other guy, and we start a new mixed family (no pun intended). I've tried to walk away, but she is irresistible and I find myself going back like an addict.

I'm not denying I'm a scumbag for doing this, but a part of my tries to justify breaking up his marriage by remembering he did it to another guy first.

Anyway, you guys can let me have it. I deserve it... I guess it's karma for being so harsh on Brampton_boy's post.​
<WellThere>

View attachment 939005
6qoe6i.jpg

<Dany07>

Am I the only one who thinks she's the piece of shit, rather than TS?

He's single....she isnt. TS is an ass...but she is way worse.

Am I the only one who thinks she's the piece of shit, rather than TS?

No. There's literally a poll raknkng who is the biggest P.o.S.

She's got the most votes, followed by both of them. So far, no one's voted that Ts is the worst.

Last edited:
Nothing is worse then a homewrecker when it comes to intimate relationships

I was in the same situation for 15 years. Exact but we were both married and both had kids. It was perfect and serene when I was with her. I couldn’t leave my wife and kids though. They did nothing wrong. I had obligations to them. They believed in me. Anyway, the lady died in 2020. One of the first victims of COVID. she caught it from a patient she treated in an ED. Since then, I’ve tried to rebuild my relationship with my wife, whom I think was blissfully unaware of the whole thing. It’s something I’ll never get over. It’s one of the best, and at the same time, one of the worst things I’ve done in my life. Good luck, bud. Life can really toss you some curve balls. Seems like there is no choice that you can make where nobody gets hurt.
Imagine being the kind of two faced piece of trash who can look into the eyes of his faithful wife and lie to her 100% of every day. And your kids probably look up to you like all kids do not knowing that you are a liar and a cheat and a false father to them. You're reprehensible.

Imagine being the kind of two faced piece of trash who can look into the eyes of his faithful wife and lie to her 100% of every day. And your kids probably look up to you like all kids do not knowing that you are a liar and a cheat and a false father to them. You're reprehensible.

That's a fair take.

Reactions: BAM
Back