Sherdogger Gregolian has passed away

@Pliny Pete I was tele interviewed for Masterchef a few years ago. I didn't end up doing it but for the audition you had to take an already cooked meal with you. Me living in Virginia and the audition being in NY he offered me a place to crash and the use of his kitchen. Would have been nice cooking for him, us having a couple of beers and a laugh.
The gang stuff was so different to as he was as a person, he had a nasty blip. So don't think badly of him.
RIP i never interacted with EJAXX really but i always read his posts and nodded. i member him and i am sad to hear that he has passed

that being said from what i have gathered abput mr. pp

i dont think he is going to judge someone for their gang ties

RIP i never interacted with EJAXX really but i always read his posts and nodded. i member him and i am sad to hear that he has passed

that being said from what i have gathered abput mr. pp

i dont think he is going to judge someone for their gang ties
Oh I know that much :D

Man, so sad to hear this. RIP to @Gregolian. Always hurts to lose a member of the community. Go bang the best Boise Dimes that heaven has to offer, Sherbro.

Wasn't fortunate to have interacted with you but we have mutual sherbros for whom it was clear that you meant so much to. RIP brother

Any confirmation on Sniper/MAATIIN..? There were rumors he might be a goner too but the sources on that were.. questionable
sniper hasn't posted in over a year. just stopped. no one knows why/what happened (here or fwi).

other posters that just stopped within the same time frame: @Bang Bang and @mr_yamamoto

Honestly really lost touch with this place and FWI / other offshoots. Very very sad.
@solid wants you to stop by fwi. doesn't look like you registered there. if you do, let me know so i can give @monodc a heads up

@TeTe should stop by too. we'll see if someone makes a thread with poll asking how long b4 saf asks tete about his ban

sniper hasn't posted in over a year. just stopped. no one knows why/what happened (here or fwi).

other posters that just stopped within the same time frame: @Bang Bang and @mr_yamamoto
Mr Yamamoto was a sickly looking guy IIRC. Wasn’t he the one who posted that he had a pic with BJ at the airport. That’s concerning that he stopped posting suddenly.

Mr Yamamoto was a sickly looking guy IIRC. Wasn’t he the one who posted that he had a pic with BJ at the airport. That’s concerning that he stopped posting suddenly.
yeah, he was a sickly looking fella. old can writer/proof reader or something. dude had a lot of stories and most didn't understand most of what he posted. not sure about the bj pic. he did get banned from here after telling jeff sherwood to save some eggnog for other people and calling him a fat fuck. lol

are there ways sherdogs can give money to his family?

I don’t think they’ll accept your money, Dawg. Lol

51tnJf1sDxL._AC_SX425_.jpg

I wasn't particularly close to Greg, but I remember noticing him early on way back when I was lurking. Always stuck out as a cool, nice, intelligent person with similar interests. The kind of person you think you'll eventually talk to more, but we were always in slightly different social circles.

Goes to show you can't always assume there will be more time later.

LiloMMA too.
Lilo was a great guy and I talked to him pretty often on here. Had been posting with him in a thread just a few days before when I heard about it. It was sad news, he was a really fun and chill guy to talk to.

Back