Sherdogger Gregolian has passed away

@solid wants you to stop by fwi. doesn't look like you registered there. if you do, let me know so i can give @monodc a heads up

@TeTe should stop by too. we'll see if someone makes a thread with poll asking how long b4 saf asks tete about his ban
Funny, I had a look at my fwi wall earlier and the only person to post on there is @TeTe

Jesus. For the first time ever, he's just come up as a friend suggestion on my Facebook.
5 mutual friends and I guess his profile has been pretty busy since his passing so understandable. Still choked me up for a sec. though.

From the thread over in The Arcade and a poster he hung out with irl, just FYI:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/rip-sherbro-gregolian.4230278/page-6

Hey guys, sorry again I have been slow on checking messages and posting in the forum. I have been working to help make sure Gregs parents are taken care of and get what they need. I visited with them for a while Sunday, they are handling this to the best of their ability. Also, on a note that I know Greg is stoked about because his mom was poking around on his computer I handled his browser history for him! I have attached the link to his obituary below as I got the go ahead from his dad to post it. I appreciate all the kind words you all have shared and PMd me. I will be passing these to his parents so they can know the wider impact Greg had on folks.

https://www.lindquistmortuary.com/obituaries/gregory-phancenek

Any more on cause of death? Given his age it's just stunning.

Thanks for taking the time to reply/update us here, man. It is appreciated.

Also, that's a solid on the browser history. TY from Greg on that one. lol

RIP Greg

Godspeed

Sorry to hear seen his name many times a good guy. It's good seeing a showing of support from everyone RIP.

chest-bump-chest-fist.gif

Good guy Greg. He was a fellow Washingtonian gun advocate, so me and him got along, but didn't talk much. Even so, his family is in my thoughts. I hope they find peace with his early passing.

Good guy Greg. He was a fellow Washingtonian gun advocate, so me and him got along, but didn't talk much. Even so, his family is in my thoughts. I hope they find peace with his early passing.
He was a sherdog, that is all that matters.

Back