She's Just 16 Years Old, Leave Her Alone They Said

Ppl used to get married when they were like 16 in some places

Still legal in the UK I believe with parents permission. Although it will be going up to 18 soon due to young people being coerced into marriage.

16 is our age of consent.

Last edited:
16 is our age of consent

tenor.gif

giphy.webp

and warrior?

It was ok. I honestly never really liked Warrior except when I was 5, I had the warrior stuffed animal? Doll? But he couldn't wrestle or do promos so eventually I started disliking him as I got older. It was probably my least favorite.

I have a 17 year old son and a 19 year old daughter. I never thought about creepy songs as they were just that...songs. But now I know what that age actually is, as its difficult to remember ages when you were them because your perception is skewed. I know my son is getting ass. But is he capable of having a responsible adult relationship....No. So many songs about young girls. Whats wrong with 21 year old women? At least they can drink legally...

Horny 16-18 year olds have sex.

Everywhere around here it's 16. My limit is 25. Was banging a 19 year old when I was 31 and eventually felt not right about it. 40-50 times tops...after I had the change of heart.

I'm 35 and was fooling around with a white 22 year old woman. She was the first one ever to call me daddy which I always thought was weird, but during sex, it's pretty awesome.

Sadly she called me boomer a dozen times, wouldn't shut up about me finding a better job and then always asking me to go to a dispensary for her.

Needless to say I got one more in before cutting her off. I couldn't deal with it.

Sad part is she resembled Phoebe Cates a lot if she gained about 25.

Back