Media Shevchenko got scratched in the nose by Grasso

Valentine was never graceful in victory, this was mentioned before. This kind of reaction was expected but she is taking it to a whole different level.
AdvancedMealyCreature-size_restricted.gif

So you’re saying in 4 rounds, she wasn’t hit in the nose once?

The scratch came early in RD 1 and I rewatched the fight do yeah she didn't get punched in the nose before that cut in RD 1

Meh, in terms of numbers she outstuck her, but Grasso was landing the better punches and won on every judge's scorecard. She wasn't winning the standup
Exactly. Those punch counts are often quite misleading. Grasso was winning the fight.

She never got outstruck. I dont understand how this narrative has stuck. She lose a couple exchanges and people lose their minds because she rarely has before.
She did though, the numbers show that. Grasso landed more strikes every round and it was clear she was landing the more effective punches.

She really doesn’t want to give Grasso any credit at all.
Kinda sad.
<Fedor23>
Because she's a savage.

She cant accept defeat,has to be some mistake !!!!!

Deep down she probably feels like she is better than what she showed.

I would approach alien chicks with caution- maybe on their planet the girls have the penis? Don't wade into those murky waters.
Alien chicks dont tell.

Have an experience!

LOL at "Saltchenko". At least Grasso didn't scratch Schev's neck (when she was choking her the fuck out).

Jarl

A scratch in WMMA is basically a TKO

Shevchenko losing her belt either brought her fan base out for the 1st time ever, or people just love arguing on the internet

Back