SHORT mma fight shorts??????????

Bleed

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Im talking like Dominick Cruz. Its almost like Thai shorts but they are fight shorts.

Not tight to the skin like a rash guard, but short MMA fight shorts? Anywhere i can find a pair. Thanks everyone.

ive been trying to get some but i think cruz gets his custom made

I think those mma shorts are custom made for him. I have never seen any short like that for sale. You can check some mma shorts here.

i hope they release a new pair of shorts soon since barboza is fighting at UFC 134, the yellow shorts are nice but would prefer a black pair.

Jaco's are pretty short. Kinda like a loose vale tudo short.

booster fight gear also has "MuayThai style" mma shorts in their catalog.

I concur with BeltFanDan. Also, I know this is a bit odd, but women's shorts will suit the bill, they're shorter men's shorts.

at first i thought you were trying to be a dick with that post, but yeah you're right lol.

I hate long shorts. I end up thinking about them too much when they get caught.

the Booster shorts aren't sold in the US and shipping them here works out to like almost $100 a pair.

Gray Maynards shorts from the Edgar vs Maynard UFC... They seemed pretty short

dethrone-shorts-grey.jpg

I think in Cruz's last fight with Johnson, he wore the black Jaco Resurgence shorts. And in his prior match with Faber, he wore what looks like custom-made Metal Mulisha shorts.

You can always ask companies to do it for ya if you got that kinda money.

Muay Thai shorts are about 3" shorter than standard MMA shorts.

Glad I am not the only one who can't stand long shorts for fighting. I hope more companies come out with appropriate length shorts for fighting, this isn't a fucking fashion show.

Back