Social Should Chicago be spending money on migrants or homeless citizens?

I'd pick the illegals, they are way more useful. My pool won't clean itself

Chicago itself is on fire, and they’re choosing to try and put fires out everywhere else, instead of taking care of their own

Immigrants man future votes … who cares about the homeless even if there vets

What if all the immigrants are white and speak English and all the citizens are brown and barely speak English?

citizens over immigrants always!
Or take care of both, in this situation help citizens that need help getting on their feet with a place to stay, an address, etc so the can save first and last months rent to get an apartment/rental. Don’t just help one group, help everyone. Homeless that have no desire to stay clean or get work? Can’t stay, have someone there to direct them to a FUNDED rehab with mental health support in addition to rehab. They still refuse that? Stay on streets and pout about no one willing to help you.

What if all the immigrants are white and speak English and all the citizens are brown and barely speak English?
Clearly anyone having a problem with illegals camped out at the airport, the local community centers, or sleeping on the lobby floor of the police stations is racist. Its the only possible explanation! <Y2JSmirk>

Or take care of both, in this situation help citizens that need help getting on their feet with a place to stay, an address, etc so the can save first and last months rent to get an apartment/rental. Don’t just help one group, help everyone. Homeless that have no desire to stay clean or get work? Can’t stay, have someone there to direct them to a FUNDED rehab with mental health support in addition to rehab. They still refuse that? Stay on streets and pout about no one willing to help you.
I can't think of anything more righter.

Clearly anyone having a problem with illegals camped out at the airport, the local community centers, or sleeping on the lobby floor of the police stations is racist. Its the only possible explanation! <Y2JSmirk>
I didn't say it was the only explanation, I'm just putting out food for thought.

Watching the saga of House Republicans means future votes.
Watching the saga of House Republicans means future votes.
How so explain … I think the high prices of everything , wars, rise on crime , inflation, vax mandates means the opposite. The average voter didn’t even know who the speaker of the house was or will be

How so explain … I think the high prices of everything , wars, rise on crime , inflation, vax mandates means the opposite. The average voter didn’t even know who the speaker of the house was or will be
You noted inflation twice, and if you think Vax mandates are a driver of voting these days I think you're a little out of touch.

What are Republicans in congress doing about any of that anyway?

You noted inflation twice, and if you think Vax mandates are a driver of voting these days I think you're a little out of touch.

What are Republicans in congress doing about any of that anyway?
They are being stupid paying games with speaker of the house

Back