Should I take the vaccine?

?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your body, your choice.

Summary-July-31.jpg

I'd wait. These vaccines are like the original "Boob Jobs"

imagine a few years from now when we actually have a solid well-developed vaccine and you ended up getting the Beta version
This is my plan. Wait for the full release dont suffer through the beta testing.

My experience with Moderna was after a couple days I woke up and had no feeling in my left arm. It was like it was paralyzed just dangling, had to pick it up with my right hand and ran water over it. Feeling came back but that's happened a couple times and is fucking terrifying.

That's the needle placement, no? I've had a range of results as far as that. From a purple/black hockey puck sized welt to absolutely nothing with only the slightest discomfort.

Why do you need to take their vaccine? Make your own!

Dude, grab a snickers.

giphy.gif

I liked his rant. There are many level headed folks out there that are feeling pressure and are confused about all this bullshit. I can appreciate someone expressing how they honestly feel and are not worried about who agrees with them or if they might upset someone

I'm about to go get vaccinated soon just so everybody including my family can stfu.

Back