Should Joe Schilling be charged for assault?

Should Joe Schilling be charged for assault?

• Total voters
Glad the majority of Sherdoggers agree on this one. This guy was being drunk and obnoxious, but obviously wasn’t trying to hurt anybody. Joe went out of his way to get in this altercation, and you can’t just go looking to KO someone because they are annoying you.

Lol do you really wanna live in a world where cagefighters are Judges? Most like Joe don’t even have a high school diploma lol. And who are “nearly all the trained elite fighters”?
Mike Perry was disappointed with him, that’s enough for me to say throw the book at him. Doesn’t get more elite than Mike Perry.

A 6'3" guy getting KTFO by a drunk manlet?

If you can do it why not the manlet? You said you couldn’t beat him in a fight but could sucker punch him unconscious. Maybe that guy could too. Anyone can KO anyone with a cheap shot they don’t see coming. You’re acting like being 6’3 makes you invincible.

It'll come down to Joe turning around and walking back to the guy, and the drunk guys little pump fake. If Joe thinks he's going to be hit, he should be allowed to defend himself.

But where is the sucker punch? They're face to face and the guy acts like he's going to throw a punch. You dont yell at someone, step towards them and flex your body like that, and then claim you got sucker punched.

Mike Perry was disappointed with him, that’s enough for me to say throw the book at him. Doesn’t get more elite than Mike Perry.

You’re right not only is Mike Perry a “trained elite fighter” he’s also an intellectual of the highest order.

I don't believe in "involving the law". Therefore, someone either needs to beat his ass and bully him in the way he bullies others. Or, assuming most whom are willing lack the ability, someone needs to take a bat to that mf'r. Bottom line, he needs a lil instant karma.

If you can do it why not the manlet? You said you couldn’t beat him in a fight but could sucker punch him unconscious. Maybe that guy could too. Anyone can KO anyone with a cheap shot they don’t see coming. You’re acting like being 6’3 makes you invincible.

You are delirious, I've never said such thing.

Nah. Square up like that, get KTFO. Don't be a clown, don't get KTFO. That's why I don't go around acting tough. I haven't gotten KTFO. So many of you privileged soyboys think you can do whatever with no consequences. Can't do that in the real world. This isn't some civilized utopia you dream of. Show respect and this won't happen.

There are many people here who live in in dream world or mobile set of an action movie where the hero can act like a cowboy and punch people out or shoot the bad guy withot repercussions.

in the real world people who use violence to assault other people will be punished under the law and waste good years of their lives in prison where thye will likely have to use violence just to survive and get sued and hae to pay over most lf their hand earned money to their victim and have their lives ruined by what they have done. Obey the law and do not think that your martial skill or strength gives u a free pass to act like a bully and that won't happen.

Schilling got KTFO in his last fight against an actual fighter in Bellator. He was looking to regain his "manhood" by picking some lower hanging fruit in a bar.

Americans can drop boms and s@#t, all good..

But if they fight like normal humans;
Joe should get penalized
Joe is a bully
Joe is an arrogant f@#k
It's assault
Bla bla
How the fuck do we end up from a bar fight to Americans bombing shit in just one page, I have no idea. This place never siezes to amaze me...

If he didn’t push, the guy didn’t lunge.
Ridiculous rationale.
  1. Joe clearly did not push the man out of the way, he put his hand on his arm to pass by. No force used at all.
  2. The drunkard clearly said something to Joe and then lunged toward Joe in an aggressive motion.

I'm not sure which video you are seeing, but both of these statements are facts.

Bar etiquette.

Was Joe wrong? Sure. He should have controlled himself better, especially since he’s a pro fighter.

But Guy wearing the suit was being a douche bag and flexed to Schilling. That’s how you get knocked out in a bar if you run into a rough looking dude like Joe. Lesson learned.

Also, I don’t feel bad for a guy wearing a suit to a bar and rapping like he’s Snoop Dogg. He deserves to get hit based on that principle alone.
If the guy died there then what??? Yeah lets kill half of the world cause they use suits in bars and dance like Snoop Dogg... ridículous argument...jail the dumb fuk

He should have definitely controlled himself, but I have a hard time believing a decent lawyer won't at least be able to get his charges reduced, since the dude did in fact "jump"/flinch at Schilling. I will prob get flamed for this, but (I would think) a decent lawyer could frame this as the dude getting ready to lunge at Joe

He should have definitely controlled himself, but I have a hard time believing a decent lawyer won't at least be able to get his charges reduced, since the dude did in fact "jump" at Schilling. I will prob get flamed for this, but a decent lawyer could frame this as the dude getting ready to lunge at Joe

He will be found guilty, but I think he'll plead guilty to a lesser charge and face a fine or something. I doubt any serious jail time will come of it.

If the guy died there then what??? Yeah lets kill half of the world cause they use suits in bars and dance like Snoop Dogg... ridículous argument...jail the dumb fuk

reading comprehension isn't one of your strengths apparently.

My argument wasn't to beat the shit out of people who wear suits and rap. That was satire.

However, people who talk shit and then lunge aggressively toward someone, in a bar, deserve to be KO'd.

I'd be shocked if he hasn't been already.

Back