Should we try to broadcast our existence out to the universe so other intelligent life will notice?

They prob would watch our movies and tv shows and spare us for entertainment

Wouldn’t be surprised at some alien piracy market in some bumfuck 3rd world galaxy

Wow, so you're not as ignorant on the subject as you act. Honestly there are too many

with what you're saying he isn't worth listening to if all that is true though. If someone talks about Lou Elizondo in those same terms and shows proof I'll maybe listen. Lou seems to be a good man with integrity, like I say though, people can act their asses off. We all get conned all the time by lots of people.

You can't call me ignorant if you didn't know that guys on the Joe Rogan podcast lol. I'm sorry. However , I'll look into "Lou" I'm sure he will not say the same things we've been hearing for 30+ years.

You can't call me ignorant if you didn't know that guys on the Joe Rogan podcast lol. I'm sorry. However , I'll look into "Lou" I'm sure he will not say the same things we've been hearing for 30+ years.
i didn't say you were ignorant, I said you were acting ignorant, I didn't mean it as perjoratively as it sounds though, sorry.

i didn't say you were ignorant, I said you were acting ignorant, I didn't mean it as perjoratively as it sounds though, sorry.

I dont think I was acting ignorant. I laid it out as easy as I could.

They prob would watch our movies and tv shows and spare us for entertainment

Wouldn’t be surprised at some alien piracy market in some bumfuck 3rd world galaxy
I dunno, that's one of the whacky theories about aliens or rather how we live in some sort of simualation, that future descendants would want to watch us for entertainment, I don't think we're that interesting to be honest. Most people aren't that bright or that engaging and most people are just consumed by same things which is pretty boring to me honestly.

I dont think I was acting ignorant. I laid it out as easy as I could.
that's cool but you sounded like you didn't know a thing. as though you weren't paying any attention at all, at least to me.

that's cool but you sounded like you didn't know a thing. as though you weren't paying any attention at all, at least to me.
Even though I wrote out a thoughtful reply on what I thought the UFO pilots were seeing?

OR

The first military agent(David grusch) who investigated UAP reports and then went public in front of Congress discussing a secret program they didn't know about.(Which you admitted you didn't know who he was)

If I didn't know what I was talking about ,I wouldn't of gave you thoughtful replies.

Last edited:
It's a real gamble. Probably not. The odds suggest that they will be searching for resources to exploit. But here's the kicker. Encountering a righteous alien civilization may be our best option to free humanity from human politics. Isn't that something.

Even though I wrote out a thoughtful reply on what I thought the UFO pilots were seeing?

OR

The first military agent(David grusch) who investigated UAP reports and then went public in front of Congress discussing a secret program they didn't know about.(Which you admitted you didn't know who he was)

If I didn't know what I was talking about ,I wouldn't of gave you thoughtful replies.
whatever, you sounded completely ignorant, I don't know much myself but it's been said a million times how these "aliens" might be under the waters or interdimensional, that's something any idiot has heard. I've said my piece to you.

It's a real gamble. Probably not. The odds suggest that they will be searching for resources to exploit. But here's the kicker. Encountering a righteous alien civilization may be our best option to free humanity from human politics. Isn't that something.
that's wishful thinking in my opinion, I seriously doubt a superior species would care about us one way or the other. I've heard the rumor that aliens deactivated nuclear weapons but how true is that? I really don't think anyone is coming to save us, not Jesus or Aliens. We have to save ourselves if it's to be done at all. WE are the biggest threat to our survival at least barring natural calamities.

that's wishful thinking in my opinion, I seriously doubt a superior species would care about us one way or the other. I've heard the rumor that aliens deactivated nuclear weapons but how true is that? I really don't think anyone is coming to save us, not Jesus or Aliens. We have to save ourselves if it's to be done at all. WE are the biggest threat to our survival at least barring natural calamities.
It is wishful thinking. Hence, a risk likely not worth taking.

We could have saved ourselves a long time ago if we wanted to. Even today. But we just don't. Perhaps it's an ideal but not truly a part of our nature.

whatever, you sounded completely ignorant, I don't know much myself but it's been said a million times how these "aliens" might be under the waters or interdimensional, that's something any idiot has heard. I've said my piece to you.

I've also heard a million times people seen Bigfoot lol

It is wishful thinking. Hence, a risk likely not worth taking. We could have saved ourselves a long time ago if we wanted to. Even today. But we just don't. Perhaps it's an ideal but not truly a part of our nature.
I think we're on borrowed time, once some maniac sets loose the first nuke it's game over. Annie Jacobsen has a new book and is making the rounds on Nuclear War, her Friedman show was pretty interesting although I could tell she was playing it all up to sell her book. I still think it's just a matter of time and a lot of what she says will come to pass.

Any alien species capable of reaching us is so much more technically advanced they will either look at us and ignore or stomp on us like bugs.

Aliens should come, listen to 24 hours of Joe Rogan podcasts, and then decide whether or not to destroy the Earth.

So for awhile now, we've been trying to broadcast out as far as we can via satellites using the most basic of symbols to let other intelligent life, if any exist out there, that we humans exist in this corner of the universe.

Do you think this is a wise idea? Should we keep emitting signs of our presence or put a stop to it immediately?

We aleeady do that.

I don't think we should. The risks far outweigh the rewards right now. Aliens with far futuristic tech probably know about our existence anyway, if there are any.

Asked and answered by Tina Belcher

Back