shovel to the dome

Holy crap! You just hear that shovel every second *ping* *ding* sounded like pinball. LOL

My neighborhood is hard too. Last week I didn't bring my garbage can in until the day after garbage day. Just let it sit by the curb for a day because I don't give a fuck.

you must have given the HOA a shovel to the dome! <Lmaoo>

I hate when people use shovels wrong in a fight. You aren't supposed to smack with the flat side, what is he Mormon or something? You are supposed to rotate the shovel 90 degrees and hit with the bladed side.

Fucking noobs.

cold steel got you covered

Guess what happens when you make a hovel a home.

If Kasey Jones was an old man in a garden...

Who taught those monkeys how to use tools?

Holy crap! You just hear that shovel every second *ping* *ding* sounded like pinball. LOL
and mods are deleting tire iron threads with a vengeance :( I can appreciate that shovels are funnier but still....

I have absolutely zero need for one of those but I suddenly want to buy one now

pretty bad ass but I bet you could just take a grinder to a standard shovel, and then file it, and then sand stone it, and end up with something similar.

I hate when people use shovels wrong in a fight. You aren't supposed to smack with the flat side, what is he Mormon or something? You are supposed to rotate the shovel 90 degrees and hit with the bladed side.

Fucking noobs.
but shovels are angled, so you might only score a glancing blow if you do it that way :eek:

flat side is the bat side

Back