Show me a fighter who has produced 2 KOs scarier looking than these...

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
ah-hmn...

DopeyReadyArcticwolf-max-1mb.gif

krObWVX.gif

We need the Gary goodridge ko's

Lots of great knockouts, but I personally think this is the all time scariest knockout:
FineHarmlessFulmar-size_restricted.gif

Because Bas just slapped a guy so hard his liver ruptured.

Mark Hunt is a prime example of how it's bullshit when fighters say that unnecessary follow up blows are unstoppable because of "fighter instinct".

giphy.gif

The follow up hammer fist spam after a clear KO always pissed me off. I'm glad to see great sportsmanship from Hunt.
To be fair, it doesn't always feel clean. I've dropped guys (in sparring) when I didn't expect to and you see fighters frequently drop someone in the middle of a combo and still finish the combo punching air because they didn't realize the guy was going down.

I totally agree about the ones where someone who is limp is getting his skull smashed in, though.

Did anyone pose Wanderli killing Rampage with blood falling out of his face as his limp dead body fell on the ropes?

Lots of great knockouts, but I personally think this is the all time scariest knockout:
FineHarmlessFulmar-size_restricted.gif

Because Bas just slapped a guy so hard his liver ruptured.
That was a punch. Open hand to the face, punch to the body

I do love Bas' body shot KOs, though. The kicks against Frank Shamrock were awesome.

Gotta have some Shogun KO's in here.....

Tank might have induced seizures but Vitor has better "knocked dead" ko's

Very easy.
Ah that barboza kick was so sweet. You know you're a nuthugger when you can't watch that without thinking 'I wish Kavanaugh had of told McGregor to do that in the 3rd' but then you know he was too tired so if only there was a magical way of taking that barboza explosiveness and giving it to McGregor.
I also have thought that thinking about Fedor and Derick Lewis. If only mcGregor could have that power for one punch. Anyway.......

Winner!! Makes Tanks KOs look like pitter patter shots

A big issue with Tank as well is who he was KOing, someone like John Matua really had no business being anywhere near the cage.

Tank might have been the hardest hitter in UFC history.

Nobody since him has knocked anyone into some kind of weird seizure like he did to matua.
Theres definitely been a lot of KOs in the UFC where they stiffened up like a board like Tank did to Matua. Barboza/Etim and Franklin/Quarry off the top of my head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back