Show me a fighter who has produced 2 KOs scarier looking than these...

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
aMLD_4Zzn4a_6Zbr44MWRjSWuIdR7gfTFyC13OBmAaU.gif

As I look at it in slo mo.. Yoel cheated there and grabbed Luke by the hair so he couldn't move out the way of the uppercut, granted he was on Maricon Ave already, but that's still cheating. If someone did that to end a fight against a guy who was just grounded and not hurt, there would be a big uproar.

I agree. Anyone with a brain, and even a year of experience, knows when a man is "down, but still coherent" ... versus when he is knocked TF out.

Ray Charles can see many of the downed fighters landed in "paralyzed" or "limp" postures, totally-gone, totally helpless.
The "heat of the moment" argument is for cowards and criminals. Only a POS coward, or a cold-blooded criminal, would continue to pound a defenseless foe in a sporting event.

A truly confident sportsman does not continue to hit a down/KO'd opponent.
He's confident enough, intelligent enough, and experienced enough to know what he's seeing, and sportsman enough to determine the opponent has had enough.

The only explanation for continuing to hit an already-KO'd foe is either cowardice or evil, it is never confidence or sportsmanship.

Yes, by all means, continue to beat someone who raped your wife, or who did something horrible to you or your loved ones, by any all means necessary.
But you *don't* continue to beat a defenseless fellow sportsman, unless it's Frank Trigg.

Have the brains and character to know the difference.

Fixed it.

Surprised Shoguns hammerfist KO of Forrest and Arona arent here.

Jose Aldo's soccer kick KOs were crazy violent.

Hendo over Bisping
Rashad over Chuck

Can't think of anything more terrifying than those 2

Ronda/Bethe
{<RR}

Mayweather would have been #2

Romero over Machida and Romero over Rock

Machida over Evans (shadface) Machida vs Vitor/Randy you pick.

Vitor had a couple, his KO of Lindland was worth 2 itself.

Back