Slim profile Gloves with space for long fingers

Rival rs11v? How big is your hand?

RS2V. My hand is long. A little over 8 inches from the wrist to tip of the middle finger, and about 4 inches across the knuckle. I have plenty of room in them.

TopBoxer should be able to make you something that’ll fit your hands.

I just got sabas proseries 16oz and my finger tips also press the edge of the leather. Little bit uncomfortable.
I have fairtex bgv14 14oz, rival rb11 xlarge (14oz), that don't have this problem
sorry, once they're broken in, they feel good, And these sabas have become my go to gloves.

I bought some rival rs11v gloves after reading this thread and they are about as short as they come. My fingers push the synthetic leather like an inch past where the padding ends lol.
I did get some top boxer gloves made for me and they are beautiful but the thumb position feels off (win1 model).
Tried on some 16oz fairtex bgv1 gloves and they look so small yet they fit my long fingers quite well. I actually like the compact fit because I can place my shots better. I was lucky to find a virtually brand new pair for 50 bucks to try, and since then I've ordered another pair. They feel small and I can imagine they are not for everyone, but I find them satisfactory in containing my long fingers. My hands from base of palm to tip of middle finger are 8 7/8 inches.

Hey Joel,

Any chance you oan post the pic of the TopBoxer custom gloves? Love to see what design you ended up going with

Back