So about that 2v2 open alpha call of duty modern warfare reboot

Abortedone

I Sects american wemon
@Brown
Reaction score
eh it’s not that great to be honest

Yes it is far from being done I get it is an alpha so it will be crappy but it feels real clunky gun play is horrible.

I was going to pre order it but I have since changed my mind it’s not worth the money to get price as a black out character for blops 4

Alpha? Is it not coming out in October/November along the lines of the typical COD development cycle?

Clunky? Really? I absolutely loved the movement. Felt perfect. Then again I came from playing Rainbow six siege (now THAT is clunky).

But this COD game is def more heavier than any previous COD game but I always wanted that. The game is just satisfying in all areas. Not arcady BS like past COD games but also not super heavy realism either. Sliding, jumping, and even drop shooting to a certain extent are very viable options for all the sweaty show offs who love their fast paced action. And shooting people is just soooooooooo satisfying. The guns actually feel like real guns. I got hooked and couldnt put it down.

Here is just a video of playing against 2 cocky assholes which was sooo satisfying for me I couldn’t not record it lol.

Clunky? Really? I absolutely loved the movement. Felt perfect. Then again I came from playing Rainbow six siege (now THAT is clunky).

But this COD game is def more heavier than any previous COD game but I always wanted that. The game is just satisfying in all areas. Not arcady BS like past COD games but also not super heavy realism either. Sliding, jumping, and even drop shooting to a certain extent are very viable options for all the sweaty show offs who love their fast paced action. And shooting people is just soooooooooo satisfying. The guns actually feel like real guns. I got hooked and couldnt put it down.

Here is just a video of playing against 2 cocky assholes which was sooo satisfying for me I couldn’t not record it lol.

Always gotta love people who keep talking shit after they lost.

The Alpha was really fun and felt pretty solid. The guns have some pop to them and feel pretty solid.

I like the 2v2 a lot and think it will be a lot of fun to mix in with the standard TDM. I've played most CODs but I don't think all of them are great. I am optimistic about this one.

The Alpha was really fun and felt pretty solid. The guns have some pop to them and feel pretty solid.

I like the 2v2 a lot and think it will be a lot of fun to mix in with the standard TDM. I've played most CODs but I don't think all of them are great. I am optimistic about this one.
I seen how they doing “hardcore” this time around, it honestly looks pretty awesome.

Back