So how bad are floor seats really?

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Look, I cant bitch I got tickets for free from my boss. They are 7 rows on paper from cage but I know they have a few rows of VIP after that so 10 rows I guess from cage. I remember years ago having floor seats and it sucked ........ granted I wasnt in the first section I was in the second section then maybe 20 some rows from cage. So this time its half that far......

I know it's great being there but should I be stoked an the view will be fine or make appointment for the chiapractor next week because I will be tilted my head way the fuck up to see the screens ?

First 4-5 rows max if it’s floor is fine but otherwise the dead center lower bowl bleachers are better. So... yeah you’re going to need to schedule that chiropractor appointment.

You should sneak up to the second level

Never had a bad seat on the upper bowl

Pics or the tickets don’t exist!

First 4-5 rows max if it’s floor is fine but....

I agree with this guy. Further away and looking down is better than being 7+ rows back on the floor. IMO.

Unless you can sneak your way up to row 2.

That’s my experience from local shows. I’ve never sat on the floor at a UFC event.

<45>

You're asking a bunch of people that can't afford the ppv's about floor seats.

giphy.gif

Better then sitting in your basement... Plus, you get to see women without using a computer screen... :) J/K... Have a good time bud.

These are good seats, I’ve been front at Bellator, it was real good...

Not liking replies so far :( . Sounds like stiff neck for a few days. I have to go ...... he was so proud giving em to me he knows I'm a ufc mark.. spent like 400 a piece on em. I cant not go or sell em that would be a dick move.

Anyone know of maybe trading them them at the show for mezz seats ? Mezz seats have always been my favorite n they are half that price? Any suggestions.

Look, I cant bitch I got tickets for free from my boss. They are 7 rows on paper from cage but I know they have a few rows of VIP after that so 10 rows I guess from cage. I remember years ago having floor seats and it sucked ........ granted I wasnt in the first section I was in the second section then maybe 20 some rows from cage. So this time its half that far......

I know it's great being there but should I be stoked an the view will be fine or make appointment for the chiapractor next week because I will be tilted my head way the fuck up to see the screens ?
I've have seats in those sections before. Its great, easier access to the bar in most cases.

I once witnessed a man die as blood spurted out of face and into the crowd right in front of me or it might have been at the kumite in bloodsport. I forget which.

First 3 rows are good. I had front row at the Edgar/Swanson card in Austin

Just make sure you have a good view of cerrone/tfreg. Go and enjoy and stop worrying.

What 10mm said. They are free seats and just as importantly your boss gave them to you. Just go and enjoy the show and have a good time. Don't tell him that you couldn't see unless he asks and even then down play it and say a few times or sometimes you couldn't see and had to watch the big screen.

They really aren't that bad, depending on the venue. Watching at home will ALWAYS be better view wise, no matter where you are in the arena, but the hype and energy are well worth it. I get front-ish row tickets through work/family a few times a year, and even if they are not in the best section, we always have a great time.

Back