So there's no USADA during Jons recovery from injury

BrockLesnarsTurtleBack

Professional Expert
@purple
Reaction score
What kind of Jones do you think we'll see in 2024? Maybe his confidence will be boosted enough to face Aspinall too?

Jones will be retiring from fighting, and will be fulfilling his destiny of becoming the Pope. It will become his mission to spread the good word of Jesus to millions around the world

n the Gospel of Matthew 16:19, Jesus says to Jones "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on Earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on Earth shall be loosed in heaven."

upload_2023-11-12_22-37-6.png

Peopleare already making veiled excuses for when Jones destroys Aspifluke next year.

Just cause usada is gone doesn't mean there won't be a replacement for them

USADA are there until the end of the year. When does he return?

Jones will be retiring from fighting, and will be fulfilling his destiny of becoming the Pope. It will become his mission to spread the good word of Jesus to millions around the world

n the Gospel of Matthew 16:19, Jesus says to Jones "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on Earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on Earth shall be loosed in heaven."

View attachment 1011275
*looseth

I hope he finds the shortcut over whatever testing committee replaces USADA and looks like Ubereem and fights another 10 years.

When jones retires from the sport he will have 2 major asterisks next to his name and career in the eyes and minds of educated veteran mma fans

1 for multiple ped busts

And another for cherry picking selectively with the help of the ufc getting the most favorable match ups possible to hold on desperately to this false notion that he is the goat of the sport.

How could Jones possibly cheat when they have a former Saddam Hussein interrogator looking deep in his eyes?

What kind of Jones do you think we'll see in 2024? Maybe his confidence will be boosted enough to face Aspinall too?

Expect him to look exponentially better lookingwise and performancewise ( speed, strength etc ) than he looked against Gane.

I think we might basically see a 250lbs LHW Jones quality wise

Expect him to look exponentially better lookingwise and performancewise ( speed, strength etc ) than he looked against Gane.

I think we might basically see a 250lbs LHW Jones quality wise

Prime Jones started over a decade ago. A 37 year old Jones won't be as good as a 24-30 year old Jones.

Back