So this kid Kang was supposed to be legit? (Caceres vs Kang Decision Merged Threads)

He was hit with at least 2 illegal shots. He did great in the first two rounds regardless. I am now a fan. Give him some time and training and I think he will be a great BW.

I would have liked to see a replay of those strikes.

Bruce Leroy was certainly busier at the bottom when he was taken down and did alot of damage while on top. Kang wasn't totally LNP'ing , i think Alex's guard prevented Kang from doing too much damage.

i cant believe it it was such an obvious robbery. but im more disappointed at how badly Kang gassed. He has the skills through run through a guy like Alex but thats octagon jitters for you.

Alex won the 3rd round BIG. It looked like Kang gassed in the 3rd. Good fight.

Last edited:
its called kang dominated the first two rounds. 2/3 wins the fight do the math. maybe you should watch the fight again. and you make it seem like caceres did so much damage. he barely hit kang and only tried a submission when kang was gassed the fuk out.

I dont consider getting swept on pretty much most of your takedowns as 'dominating'.

How do you figure Alex won? Close fight but he lost those first two rounds.

2nd round could have gone either way. It was Takedowns and doing nothing vs Reversals and actually being active

I picked Kang going into the fight but in no way was that a robbery

Thats not how judging works. They score each round as it happens. They dont go back and retroactively change the way they scored a round based on another round. Round one is over, they write down who won it, round two, same thing, third, etc.

You don't think the judges go back and change scores?

People not (edited) are giving Caceres enough credit for his reversals and the strikes off of it.

This and LOL at dominating. this is another word as ive said before thats is thrown around waaaaaaaaay too much

i cant believe it it was such an obvious robbery. but im more disappointed at how badly Kang gassed. He has the skills through run through a guy like Alex but thats octagon jitters for you.

I love Kang, but people don't give a lot of credit to Leeroy. they don't realized he's been in the octagon for 2 years and has hanged out w/ WEC vets and even dominated former WEC champ in Escovedo. Leeroy is actually a tough challenge for Kang

Don't know where Kang was getting all that hype from any way. He was 11-6 coming into this. Not exactly the record you'd expect from a top prospect.

You're retarded. He looked really good for his debut. Good striking, solid takedowns. If he didn't get tired, he would have won for sure.

Just give it time, that was a good debut, though I'm disappointed.

great judging. no huggy huggy no more UFC.

its been so long coming people have yet to adjust their criteria and have become confused by this perfect decision.

boleeedayt

if you dont think Kang was impressive in his debut, you're lame as fuck.

Someone gif that beautiful omoplata sweep by Kang

You don't think the judges go back and change scores?

no, they are not allowed to change scores after they have been marked. They could be challenged by the camp of a fighter if they saw them(which they have the right to request) do so

Back