Soccer & the UFC.....

I'm pretty sure that 95% of population in USA and Brazil have no idea who Max Holloway or Amanda Nunes are.
If you ask people about Messi or Neymar... they probably know who your talking about.

Soccer is the worst sport IMO. I think if they allowed some contact similar to NBA basketball in the 1990s. It wouldn't be frowned upon by us Americans as much. The flopping down and the players crying and acting like trying to win an academy award is the biggest pussy shit I've ever seen. Makes them all look like effeminate beta males. I literally saw a guy who wasn't even touched flop down and start rolling as if he was having a seizure. Also the low scoring doesn't help much either. When a team wins 1-0 That's a "blowout" in soccer. I'm like Hank hill on soccer.

Totally agree. Those pussies have zero dignity flopping and lying like that. Those dorks are not even men in my mind.

UFC should learn from soccer! Nothing tops the feeling of watching your country men & women WIN whether it's in the Olympics, world cup,... you name it. Why doesn't the UFC start a tournament (every 2 or 3 years) where athletes from all over the world represent their countries & compete to win a world title?
I think theoretically that's a great idea. But realistically we would run into problems. If each man could fight, and a week later be ready to fight again, I think it would work. But the problem is a lot of the fighters would get too banged up and not be able to continue and finish the tourney. It's too impractical to have fighters make weight multiple times in a short window as well. The only way to do this is to have the tournament In one night. That's also impractical because too many people would get severely injured.

lol fucking ball chasers...wtf...

Everyone hates that, real soccer fans love fair play, my guess is that it is time for rules to start punishing those who try to cheat by overreacting or by faking fouls, the latter is punished some times but most of the times they get away with it.

That’s the least they should do.

Soccer is the worst sport IMO. I think if they allowed some contact similar to NBA basketball in the 1990s. It wouldn't be frowned upon by us Americans as much. The flopping down and the players crying and acting like trying to win an academy award is the biggest pussy shit I've ever seen. Makes them all look like effeminate beta males. I literally saw a guy who wasn't even touched flop down and start rolling as if he was having a seizure. Also the low scoring doesn't help much either. When a team wins 1-0 That's a "blowout" in soccer. I'm like Hank hill on soccer.

That's why changes like those you mentioned are warranted. For my liking, an absolutely massive football field, way too dragged match duration (90 minutes and 120 in case of a tie in tournaments) and overwhelming player presense (put it simply, a proper defensive team leaves almost no chance for ball to even bother a goalkeeper) makes for big ol' snoozers. Action to tiki taka (passing the ball back and forth without attacking) ratio is skewed and I doubt intentionally. Altering all those factors could make football (sorry, Euro habit) slightly more entertaining IMO.

Hi buddy.

What do you think about these videos and when will you start hating basketball and MMA as well?

The Virgin Footballl athlete..
72.gif
313.gif

The Chad MMA athlete..
giphy.gif

The Chad Ronaldo - 21 million earnings annually( without sponsors).

The Virgin MMA fighter - 15k with Reebok.

Too similar to American football is probably why. Idk. It's European in origin. Not as near international as soccer or no where near as old of a sport as soccer.
Too similar...? Have you ever watched Rugby? It is tougher, no shield and no constant stoping game when some one get tackled..

soccer is better sport for better people, deal with it
tumblr_mp1d0atoaJ1qaznnlo1_250.gif

America doesn't deserve football or rugby. Those sports are reserved for the civilised world.

UFC should learn from soccer! Nothing tops the feeling of watching your country men & women WIN whether it's in the Olympics, world cup,... you name it. Why doesn't the UFC start a tournament (every 2 or 3 years) where athletes from all over the world represent their countries & compete to win a world title?
the ufc should be more like the gayest sport aside from american football? are we not in enough turmoil as is?

America doesn't deserve football or rugby. Those sports are reserved for the civilised world.
Yet it's mostly third worlders who play it. Soccer that is. Lol civilized. All you need is a ball and a grass field for soccer.

Hi buddy.

What do you think about these videos and when will you start hating basketball and MMA as well?

That's why I clearly said 1990s basketball. NBA are becoming pussies now with the fake flopping. Not as bad as soccer though. Soccer is the worst.

That's why I clearly said 1990s basketball. NBA are becoming pussies now with the fake flopping. Not as bad as soccer though. Soccer is the worst.

Sure, but did you watch the MMA video as well? Why don't you hate MMA?

it's frowned upon because for some reason this is the only relevant country in the world where football wasn't popular. I mean you guys watch NFL and baseball, it can't get worse than that

Soccer is possibly the most boring sport I have ever seen. The fact that it's so popular absolutely blows my mind.

Btw... *10 years ago*

Dana: In 5-7 years, MMA will be bigger than Soccer.

*At present, can barely make 1 million buys on a regular basis*

Sure, but did you watch the MMA video as well? Why don't you hate MMA?
No. I'm aware it happens in mma from time to time. Koscheck was putting on an act from a knee that didn't land, guys like Weidman hit with a legal knee act like they were hit with an illegal one etc. It's extremely rare in mma. It's a combat sport. You can't really fake too much. That's why knees in the ground to the head and upkicks should be legal.

Back