Some People are Happy UFC 249 has been Cancelled

Frank McEdgar

=====(SHERDOG)=====
@red
Reaction score
Cuckface.png

Plenty are seen posting their reaction to the great news.

Congrats men.

Do I see Luke Thomas in that collage..?

I just love it when FatRedBald's plans blow up in his face. Bending the knee to Disney is just the cherry on top <Lmaoo>

"My friends say I look like Conor"

Many people lost parents, kids, friends, etc.
A lockdown is a lockdown. Having live events now doesn't set a good example.

Go fuck yourself.

yep. all the #stayathome preachers are celebrating. what exactly do we have to look forward to for the next 3 months now??????????

Some people lost parents, kids, friends, etc.

Go fuck yourself.
people lose loved ones every day. anything can happen at any time

Cuckface.png

Plenty are seen posting their reaction to the great news.

Congrats men.

Is that Scottish comedian, Frankie Boyle, to the right of the guy with the switch controllers? :D

I want the Khabib and Tony fight.Gaethje is nowhere near their level.

I would shoot them all in the face

you're a pussy, stop it.

I'd like to have fights and watch them as would most of this forum but it shouldn't have even been a thing in the first place. We got 3 weeks to go in most places as far as this quarantine, can figure it out after.

if the fighters are going busto because they can't pay their bills over next few months, then maybe UFC should be criticized more by the media to pay fighters an amount they can live off of. Last I recall, no NBA players are saying they need to play cuz they need to get paid.

Hell, I haven't even seen a WNBA player start an onlyfans.

I wanted the fights too but your are dumb asf if you thought this was happening.

Many people lost parents, kids, friends, etc.

Go fuck yourself.
Fighter being shuttled to a private, closed location isn't a great risk

The average Joe making a supply run to the store is a greater risk and that is happening daily

you're a pussy, stop it.

I'd like to have fights and watch them as would most of this forum but it shouldn't have even been a thing in the first place. We got 3 weeks to go in most places as far as this quarantine, can figure it out after.

if the fighters are going busto because they can't pay their bills over next few months, then maybe UFC should be criticized more by the media to pay fighters an amount they can live off of. Last I recall, no NBA players are saying they need to play cuz they need to get paid.

Hell, I haven't even seen a WNBA player start an onlyfans.
We've been over this, cuz

You wouldn't even type a bad word on a forum

You're the pussy

Back