Sopranos casting.

Fuck off. I don't believe you. There's a lot of shit about me people don't believe. I can't ride a motorcycle, I've never punched a woman, I've never a local smoker, I haven't slept with a non caucasian, hold on, that's not true. The only thing I have against people of color is that not enough of them sleep with me. There was this Tongan, that's not disparaging, I think she was Tongan, she's gotta be all over this website in my stories. I would just wake up and this girl is my bed, like a fucking spidermonkey. she weighed light 99lbs, 5'2' maybe, and the cops were scared of her, she was absolute lunatic, almost evertime I fell asleep, which I don't do, she's under my arm. But also, she was one of those thrift store people so she's constantly naked and trying on clothes. You couldn't make eye contact, because felt she owed you and start unbuttoning your pants. She was a truly brutalized human being, I would take her in cause it's always raining, just sit down, relax. Nobody is gonna hurt you, you don't have to sleep with anybody, just clill out. The cops were scared of her because looking at her is rape, a scary person, she'll go off, and all you have to say is nutty bitch, you get it. But she had a food card too and was on Cyclobezabrine, and other muscle-relaxer and schizophrenic and epileptic medication. She knocked on my door one day, I know I posted this, she blew her whole fucking food card on King Crab legs cause she thought I would like that, it's a big gesture, and just let her crash. I'm like jesus slow down, she would put a hawaain ley on my head and say lets fuck so we can sleep.

I know I have what you think or know about me. There was this time, I was smashed days before she fell in again. It was pissing rain, she was pounding on my door and then my window. You open the fucking door, she's clingy and like animal grateful, and I'm just stop, let's go to bed. It's like an hour later I'm still fucked up but I'm staring at the ceiling. She's one of those girls who don't have to shave their legs, she has no hair anywhere ever. Her little is across mine. I was just goddamn it. I put her hand on my shit and it was like soft dominoes, rainy black night, two mentally messed up people, in our 30s, whatever it was, just make the day go away. There was a dozen times I woke up or came around with her doing shit to me. She scared me to death, she was a waif, she would crawl in windows and I'd wake up with her laying across me.

What was the question?
Seriously chief, but I did recently get hbo+ so I could start watching iI. Like Seinfeld, which I also haven't seen, I have a moment in the Sopranos where I happened to flip past it on HBO way back when, a putter to the back of the head of someone.

On Seinfeld it's Constanzas 'I'm out!!' bit that I flipped past and saw.

That's right right. I'm the biggest idiot in the fucking world if you haven't got clue yet, I have this inexplicable predilection, besides saying shit like inexplicable predilection, I buy the great movies and thrust them upon people so I almost don't have any of my favorite movies. Books are different, I ruin books with the written interaction of the book. To quote the man, completely destroys the retail value.

Books are where it’s at tho. Thing is, I have to be in the mood to read. Used to be I’d read before anything else, but I’m getting older and lazier and my thirst for knowledge is becoming dumber lol. Trying to read ‘Lord of the Flies’ atm and finding I can’t get into it. Just don’t dig his writing style tbh. In another time I would have devoured it already. Don’t get old kids

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back