Crime SOROS DA MEGA THREAD (Fulton County DA in big scandal)

Well when a lot of these Soros funded DA's keep doing things to help criminals and then throw the book at people trying to defend themselves, it is more than just a coincidence.
Oh I know fuck them .. could you imagine your family gets murdered by someone who felony got reduced and was let go I would be raging mad. They don’t think about the victims only the criminals .

So this story broke today or yesterday and I thought it was interesting not just because what seems to be another Soros DA going after someone unjustly. But also just for the case itself, how you feel if someone is blocked in traffic and an AK pointed at them, surely we all agree someone should be able to defend them self? That is the basis of order, which then creates law.

can people not defend themselves? I think the governor should remove this DA the way Desantis removed another soros backed one.

this is to make people scared to exercise their constitutional right to defend yourself, just like they want to silence free speech, fair elections, etc.

Elron even commenting on this. Brings more attention to soros backed DAs, just like the Cash App guy in San Francisco recently, Bragg of course.

Keep in mind Kim Foxx in Chicago interferes with regarding juicy case but also allows violent criminals out

Lesser known but literal election interference against sitting governor who was basically forced to resign due to headlines lol. Sound familiar? Meanwhile, how is the crime in her district?

oh and colluded with former FBI person with fake evidence lol <45><45>

https://apnews.com/article/8172e48bb5f74427a315ab8322542338

there are several others that make headlines like Gascon in LA. The one in SF that was actually recalled, I guess another soros back ones is there now? Lol

You've gone even farther down the CT rabbit hole. Not that I'm surprised. So how is Soros pulling the strings here? Enlighten me.

You've gone even farther down the CT rabbit hole. Not that I'm surprised. So how is Soros pulling the strings here? Enlighten me.
Soros is the busiest man on the planet. He probably had to clone himself. I heard he even pays people to protest.

Soros is a scumbag, but he gets way too much credit.

Fascist, racist, homophobe, Nazi, historic, etc. So many words have lost their meaning. It's a shame.

Calling someone a pedo on Sherdog: Banhammer!
Calling someone a Nazi because he's a Republican: Go right ahead!

Been off and on here since 2004. Some legit wack jobs on here. I don't begrudge a difference of opinion but ffs some of these posters are clearly miserable rejects.

Useful idiots will tell us we're not supposed to criticize him because he's Jewish.

No, we just know WHY you single out Soros and not countless other billionaires and big oil CEOs that donate to conservative PACs

Wow this is the worn affidavit of the lead investigator of the case in OP with having an AK in their face.

DA office wanted to his their presentation of cell phone data that showed his actual driving pattern that they feel exonerated the shooter as it showed he did not intend to drive to that area, which is whole basis of the case.

Just like the fbi hid video evidence from the rittenhkuse case until it was leaked and then used in the trial. Just like they hid obvious footage of him being lead around of Qanon shaman. Lots of evidence being held in 1/6 cases

FtMPlqcXwAAmP70

FtMPmaGX0AEWpY4

Ah yes.. the made up and debunked conspiracy...
..epic slap back.
Soros himself said he confiscated and stole from Jewish people during the Nazi days. It's not a conspiracy, and I'm not sure why you are so quick to defend someone who actually worked with Nazis.

Back