Law South Carolina passes bill that adds Firing Squad as method of execution

Seppuku requires a skilled swordsman to chop the head off a certain way.almost nobody is that skilled with a sword nowadays.

Seppuku was also an "honorable" death , which a criminal doesnt deserve
Good point.

Really focusing on the import stuff SC. One way to die wasn’t enough...let’s spend money and time on more ways.

It's all fun and games till the firing squad members start getting ptsd and committing suicide... Which is why they stopped using it in the first place ..

Don’t most of them have blanks so they don’t know who fired the lethal shot?

The anti government types are the same people willing to give the government powers to kill.

Just like the pro-government types are the same people not willing to give the government powers to kill?
Nice way to overgeneralize and oversimplify it...

Nobody is completely against any form of governmental authority unless they're brain dead. The variance in ideology lies in how much power and control the government should have and whether it is moral and ethical to kill someone as punishment for the crimes he committed...

I disagree with the death penalty, but bring back the guillotine if you're gonna use something. Quick, simple, no chance of screwing up.

Don’t most of them have blanks so they don’t know who fired the lethal shot?

I think it's only one person. I suspect that anyone who's spent a significant amount of time firing a weapon would be able to tell the difference between a live and blank round.

I think it's only one person. I suspect that anyone who's spent a significant amount of time firing a weapon would be able to tell the difference between a live and blank round.

I don’t know for certain, but that is what I have read. I mean, in other executions, the person that flips the switch knows they did it. Not sure why this would be a big deal.

medieval-catapult-picture-id523716250

Load inmate into one of these and see who can get the furthest.

The Holy Koran allows executions via sword, stones and hanging.

In light of modern slaying via a blade being viewed as so bad. I understand and support shooting.

Scum who deserve death should either be shot or hanged. Hanging for more serious offenses. Shooting for less serious. Shooting death has some honor in it. You hang a scumbag. For example high treason is shot, you hang a rapist or madoff type

Last edited:
Should go old.school, tie them to a howitzer barrel and let fly. Ain't no fucking that up.

It's all fun and games till the firing squad members start getting ptsd and committing suicide... Which is why they stopped using it in the first place ..

A real man can kill a fellow human being who is a complete stranger to him on the orders of a commander without going to pieces like a little bitch.

jocko-willink-xsq.jpg

In order to humanise yourself make sure to crack a few jokes while they are lining you up.

The old, classic comic rejoinder from the condemned offered a final cigarette was, "No way. Those things will kill you."

I bet it always had the firing squad guys in stitches.

Seppuku requires a skilled swordsman to chop the head off a certain way.almost nobody is that skilled with a sword nowadays.

Seppuku was also an "honorable" death , which a criminal doesnt deserve
Firing squad was considered honorable to an extent as well. Military generals faced firing squads etc......

Criminals were hanged

They allegedly still do this in North Korea. And in stadiums with crowds present.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut, so I guess NK can get something right once in a while.

Not so sure on the stadium of crowds however, that's a tad much.

I disagree with the death penalty, but bring back the guillotine if you're gonna use something. Quick, simple, no chance of screwing up.

Bring back quartering

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back