Stan "the man" Longinidis (one of the most talented kickboxers of all time)

KingGuerrilla

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Although he was one of my favorite kickboxers of all time he lacked the size to be effective in K1 and his style was similar to a honey badger so he often got himself in trouble but without a doubt Stan the Man was one of the most entertaining fighters to ever step in the ring. I believe he was one of the most talented fighters of all time but lacked control because he was overhyped by his rabid Aussie fans!

still is in my book

I remember in K1 he walked out with a koala mascot and did that cringey splits pose. He was a bit much LOL. The first fight I saw of his was when Mike Bernardo head kick KOd him but the rematch was close.

I remember in K1 he walked out with a koala mascot and did that cringey splits pose. He was a bit much LOL. The first fight I saw of his was when Mike Bernardo head kick KOd him but the rematch was close.
yeah man, you have to give him points for Style. Duke roufus and Mike Bernardo definitely had his number but they were much bigger men.

Dennis alexio was the most feared man in American kickboxing till he met Stan

Definitely a hard wake up call for the low kick nubes

yeah man, you have to give him points for Style. Duke roufus and Mike Bernardo definitely had his number but they were much bigger men.

Dennis alexio was the most feared man in American kickboxing till he met Stan

Definitely a hard wake up call for the low kick nubes

AADJcVAAB5_J.jpg

Badass at my workplace claims to have fought on an undercard, featuring former world kickboxing champ, Dennis Alexio. Mr. Badass Lol

AADJcVAAB5_J.jpg

Badass at my workplace claims to have fought on an undercard, featuring former world kickboxing champ, Dennis Alexio. Mr. Badass Lol

Can you give Mr Badass's name ?

Back