Media Stephen A. Smith Destroys Conor McGregor In His Recent Takes

Yes...but we don't need this loudmouth jackass saying the obvious.

What is he, a megaphone for what everybody else already says and thinks?

Needs to shut his ass up
...and the problem with that is?

I hate to break it to you but that wasn’t a documentary, the man in the picture his name is Gary Oldman and he’s actually an actor.

<BC1>

Of course, and the character he played in True Romance is one of the most pitiful movie villains ever put to celluloid. He got wrecked by some Elvis worshiping dweeb named Clarence. And you probably think he's awesome.

<{Heymansnicker}>

...and the problem with that is?
Like I said, we don't need a loudmouth jackass restating the obvious.
He also isn't familiar or that long in mma to be talking the way he does.
Needs to stfu

Of course, and the character he played in True Romance is one of the most pitiful movie villains ever put to celluloid. He got wrecked by some Elvis worshiping dweeb named Clarence. And you probably think he's awesome.

<{Heymansnicker}>
No I think he was funny, and I think it was genius acting. I guess you prefer C level female fighters with rabbit tails for your avatar, but to each his own.

By the way, your girl got laid out in 20 seconds by that Brazilian chick tonight, no surprise since it seems you only back losers.

<DirkMavs>

What are we supposed to get out of his "takes"?

No I think he was funny, and I think it was genius acting. I guess you prefer C level female fighters with rabbit tails for your avatar, but to each his own.

By the way, your girl got laid out in 20 seconds by that Brazilian chick tonight, no surprise since it seems you only back losers.

<DirkMavs>

Bad stoppage, if you actually followed the PBP (instead of cutting yourself over Colin McCracken while there's fights going on), everyone who saw that fight disagreed with that stoppage.

But since you're a mega casual, I don't expect you to be interested in anything other than marquee fighters.

{<jimmies}

Contards on suicide watch!

lol what‘s going with Contards claiming now they are not Conrad fans but…..then they defend him to death???

Spot on, connor is washed up and has been for years. Delusional fanbase

Cold hard facts. Stephen A. with some reality check. I gotta admit, he's spot on in this one.

And here's his semi-rant on Conor saying his leg was injured before the fight was nonsense.

He still knows nothing about MMA. I agree with him, but he's clueless.

When I cared about sports, as a kid, I would watch sports center and baseball tonight all the time as it was a great and entertaining summary of the entire world of sports for thr day. So while I agree that opinion segments such as this can be pretty lame, I dont mind sports news and updates, but obviously there isn't so much MMA in the world that there would ever be enough to fill a nightly show. Still, would be nice to have an Inside MMA show back which covers all of the promotions, once per week.
Man I miss the good old days. Inside MMA was THE show for a long long time. I loved that they (and the Tapout TV show) would bring young up and comers on so you could find new fighters to root for.

I'll never give this race hustler the time of day and neither should you.

Yeah he may be right, but Conor would have this loudmouth in the fetal position if he wanted to put his hands on him.
10c0b5ed6d52a65fcc80be4b67616919.gif

It's actually quite funny to watch a big mouth talk smack about a big mouth who talks smack.

Back