Media Stipe looking like a struggle bus, unmotivated in new workout video

I'm so glad he's back to his old hairstyle, it looks so much better compared to this:
1309512566.0.jpg
I would have loves if he also did Lasek eye surgery and got rid of the eyeglasses,people will fear him more

He released it, so I'd guess he's playing possum.

He has a great sense of humor, & teh fire department has stripped him of any thoughts of grandure. I think he's just having a bit of fun by posting this bit.

Stipe knocking out Jones might finally supplant Holm destroying Rousey and the h bomb on Bisping as most satisfying mma ko’s. Not very likely, but a man can dream. Stipe will still give him a fight win or lose.

Guy’s screaming at poor Stipe and he looked like he genuinely didn’t understand what he was supposed to be doing, like WTF, Why are you yelling at me…?

<36>
English is not Stipe's friend. The trainer could have tried to say the same thing in Croatian.

To be fair his shirt is already soaked... I'd guess he is an hour into the workout and it's been grueling.
He released it, so I'd guess he's playing possum.

He has a great sense of humor, & teh fire department has stripped him of any thoughts of grandure. I think he's just having a bit of fun by posting this bit.

yeah and he looked in pretty good shape too

I would have loves if he also did Lasek eye surgery and got rid of the eyeglasses,people will fear him more

I don't know why more don't do this, just for their own convenience in life

Looks like a guy whos tired and isnt trying to workout in the sun for longer then he has to lol...

Pretty normal shit if your in the grind of training...not every day is fun or like the UFC countdown shows show...its much more like this and is why fighters deserve more respect and pay because not too many people would be doing this everyday for weeks on end for free Essentially...untill after they fight... The work for a future goal isnt something the new wave of society does they want the money now and minimal effort out for it ..

Thats why warrior classes of humans have always been revered in history above others...

Enjoy the Cleveland summer Stipe. The rest of the year sucks bawls. And get Toyo Tires to sponsor you next time.

Back