Media Stipe looking like a struggle bus, unmotivated in new workout video

Hopefully he pulls out and Jones can fight an active fighter

Man I hope Stipe wins this shit and retires, leaving the heavyweight division in perma-shambles. Ain't gonna happen though.

I need all that before I can have my big rig tire?

Now we need the supercut with the Rocky training montage music.
Can I look like stipe if I flipped tires?

Seriously though, I might could get into that. But not that sledgehammer thing.

He was never that good. Smoked by struve. Beat by jds who was recently destroyed by cain. Beat by old man dc. Beat a gassed Ngannou then smoke by the same guy who took his time.
Struve eye-poked him right before the ko.
Stipe should be 2-0 against JDS; the judges were smoking crack. Sure as shit never got ko’d by JDS like your boy Cain.
2-1 against DC, who flagrantly cheated every fight.
Dominated from bell-to-bell the guy who face planted your boy Cain.
KO’d the fighter who tapped your boy Cain.
Other finishes over Hunt, Reem, Arlovski, etc.

Stipe stiffens Jones it's fate. imo
One can dream. At this point with Jones Golden ticket exemption to keep cheating, I think his steroid infused chin holds up like it always has.

Stipe doesn’t seem like the type to play 4D chess. So yeah, if the training vids he’s releasing don’t make him look good, probably not a good sign.
5D chess.. Stipe is actually one of the highest IQs humans of all time. He's just been trolling us for years

It's not Cain at the open workouts bad. And he's fighting Jon, not Francis. No need to worry yet.

He looks good.

That's good output and I'm sure it's hot af.

Stipe knocking out Jones might finally supplant Holm destroying Rousey and the h bomb on Bisping as most satisfying mma ko’s. Not very likely, but a man can dream. Stipe will still give him a fight win or lose.
Would be sad to see the goat KOed

Dude has been out for like 3 years and probably hasn't trained much at all. Of course he isn't going to look peak performance right away after that much time off, especially at 40. If he's still looking like this closer to fight time, then you can get worried.

He's looks great physically, and it seems obvious he was sandbagging that particular workout, or at least the recorded portion. It's his unfunny way of being funny.

With this Jones fight he has a legit case to be a Mount Rushmore guy. He could be the 1st guy to beat Jones, become a 3-time HW Champion, & go out on top like GSP/Khabib. He would be 7-2 in UFC title fights, and 4-2 combined vs Jones/Ngannou/DC.

Stipe is going to come in motivated as fuck to cement his legacy. He may be 40 but that's not a big deal at HW, especially for 1-night.

Jones should be favored but it shouldn't be more than -200/-225.

I'm so glad he's back to his old hairstyle, it looks so much better compared to this:
1309512566.0.jpg
This haircut looked awesome.

Stipe knocking out Jones might finally supplant Holm destroying Rousey and the h bomb on Bisping as most satisfying mma ko’s. Not very likely, but a man can dream. Stipe will still give him a fight win or lose.
i would lose my voice screaming if that happened. nothing against Jones as a fighter but seeing Stipe do that would be a candidate for THE biggest unexpected result in UFC history.

Back