Stipe's wins are far better than Fedor's

Why is Stipe's second best win Ngannou? What has Ngannou ever done? Held a title? No.
Cro Cop never won a championship belt in any MMA organization, so I'm guessing he's not a top 5 win on Fedor's resume?
So you speculating about Fedor ducking anyone without facts to back your claim isn’t moot?

Even though he fought in the golden era of Heavyweight MMA alongside guys like Crocop (Stipes hero), Nog, Barnett, Reem, Werdum, AA, Kharitonov, Aleks, Sylvia, etc?

Who’s Stipe counterparts in today’s MMA? Ngannou? 5’8 DC? LOL

I honestly think you’re either a casual who bashes whatever you weren’t around to experience OR just home bored...It’s a holiday, go to a BBQ or something like a normal person.

<5>
"Golden age" of Heavyweight MMA is subjective

Cro Cop was in the UFC 4 months after winning the OWGP losing to C level UFC HWs lmao

"Washed up" Werdum managed to tap Fedor and Cain to win the HW strap....

You're ONLY proving my point lol, the FACT that this was a guy who was ranked back in 05 and became a Champion in today’s HW era only serves to prove how thin today’s division is

<36>

You're ONLY proving my point lol, the FACT that this was a guy who was ranked back in 05 and became a Champion in today’s HW era only serves to prove how thin today’s division is

<36>
Fighters get better

If you can't see that Werdum is a 20X better striker and clinch fighter in 2015 than he was in 2005, there is no hope for you.

Unlike Werdum, Fedor never evolved and that's why he was getting KO'd by 40 year old MWs like Hendo

The first name on each list speaks volumes. Big nog x2 for Fedor. And yes stipe beat DC but he also lost.

DC would have annihilated any version of big Nog. Better standup, better cardio and sufficient sub defense to stay out of trouble. Nog fought well of his back because he had virtually no TDD. Would have been ugly GNP festivals.

Why is Stipe's second best win Ngannou? What has Ngannou ever done? Held a title? No.

Well I think in Pride he is knocking fools out left and right just like the UFC..

But to solidify an all time legacy, he needs that UFC strap..

Remember that time that Stipe beat 5 former/future UFC Champs, had 5 successful title defenses and fought the 2nd highest number of ranked opponents in a decade long, 31-fight long unbeaten streak?

Yeah, me neither.
giphy.gif

DC would have annihilated any version of big Nog. Better standup, better cardio and sufficient sub defense to stay out of trouble. Nog fought well of his back because he had virtually no TDD. Would have been ugly GNP festivals.

Yes DC wins a UD over Big Nog.. Nog is not going to finish DC.. And he does not have the skills to win a decision over DC..

Moot point because Fedor blatantly ducked Overeem, and Werdum and Arlovski were on the best winning straks of their careers when Stipe whooped them.

Fedor fought Sylvia when he was washed up and getting KO'd by 50 year old boxers

That is a terrible take on the win over Sylvia.

Sylvia was a mere six months removed from dropping the UFC title to Big Nog when he lost to Fedor...and he was winning on all three cards before Nog subbed him early in the 3rd...and his loss to Mercer came 11 months after getting murked by Fedor.

Sylvia's weight for those three fights (and the two prior, just for more data):

vs. Randy - 263
vs. Vera - 260
vs. Big Nog - 261
vs. Fedor - 263
vs. Mercer - 310

Now, was Sylvia "washed up" when Fedor beat him...or did Fedor send Timmay down that road when he smashed him?

Remember that time that Stipe beat 5 former/future UFC Champs, had 5 successful title defenses and fought the 2nd highest number of ranked opponents in a decade long, 31-fight long unbeaten streak?

Yeah, me neither.
giphy.gif
Stipe didn't have the luxury of fighting Choi, Nagata, Ogawa, Kohsaka, Goodridge, Lindland, Rogers

Fedor defended his PRIDE title against Mark Hunt and almost got submitted lmao

This thread is posting nothing but facts. Stipe has the better wins thus is the better HW. Prime Fedor lost against a smaller Dan Henderson who fought at LHW and MW.

Werdum from a few years ago was way better than his mid to late 2000s self. He wasn't really that elite until he developed a strong striking game.

Fighters get better

If you can't see that Werdum is a 20X better striker and clinch fighter in 2015 than he was in 2005, there is no hope for you.

Unlike Werdum, Fedor never evolved and that's why he was getting KO'd by 40 year old MWs like Hendo

1. Werdum definitely put in work with Cordeiro, but at the same token he’s diminished in physical abilities. Being 15+ years and the highest level game can do that.

2. As for Fedors losses late in his career it’s no surprise lol. You’ve never trained a day in your life so you don’t know about wear and tear and the physical toll this sport takes on your body... Fedors been fighting and the HIGHEST level of MMA for two decades and doing combat sambo long before that. Do you know what that can do to your body lol?

Everyone already noticed Fedors physical decline even in the Arlovski fight, it was never about his skill set. Skill wise his skillset is still at the highest level in today’s MMA, he can strike, wrestle, submit you from any position, etc.

However executing those skills with diminishing reflexes and a worn chin is not a recipe for success.

With all the nonsense you’re talking, I shouldn’t need to school you on BASIC principles in MMA.

Either way enjoy getting bites for your bait thread.

<Fedor23>

1. Werdum definitely put in work with Cordeiro, but at the same token he’s diminished in physical abilities. Being 15+ years and the highest level game can do that.

2. As for Fedors losses late in his career it’s no surprise lol. You’ve never trained a day in your life so you don’t know about wear and tear and the physical toll this sport takes on your body... Fedors been fighting and the HIGHEST level of MMA for two decades and doing combat sambo long before that. Do you know what that can do to your body lol?

Everyone already say Fedors physical decline even in the Arlovski fight, it was never about his skill set. Skill wise his skillset is still at the highest level in today’s MMA, he can strike, wrestle, submit you from any position, etc.

However executing those skills with diminishing reflexes and a worn chin is not a recipe for success.

With all the nonsense you’re talking, I shouldn’t need to school you on BASIC principles in MMA.

Either way enjoy getting bites for your bait thread.

<Fedor23>

Ah yes, the legendary "Prime Fedor", showing off his incredible striking technique of winging hooks with chin straight up in the air

282jlz6_jpg_medium.gif

This was against a pro wrestler with a .500 record, mind you

And you provided the best bite, so thank you for that.

1. DC
2. Ngannou
3. Werdum
4. Overeem
5. JDS
6. Arlovski
7. Gonzaga
8. Hunt
9. Nelson
10. del Rosario

1. Big Nog
2. Cro Cop
3. Arlovski
4. Coleman
5. Sylvia
6. Hunt
7. Randleman
8. Mir
9. Herring
10. Schilt

117_Daniel_Cormier_x_Stipe_Miocic.jpg

HW GOAT, deal with it :cool:
Arona and Sobral were better wins than washed Mir.

Back