Economy stonks v20, you get an offering

lcid callside iv drying up fast. btc all my calls. more confirmation that i didn't need that i fucked up by not selling at ~28 to inevitably buy cheaper.

i saw it, called it... and then sold calls, instead and called the mistake here. no idea why i insisted on retard.

also going short Copart @147 or 59 bil market cap for used car parts seller

That look when you had AMD at $75 in May and sold at $80. Diamond hands. Ugh
I bought at 83 something after someone posted on here. I am just going to put a saddle on it and ride it for a while.

$GE 1 for 8 split really fucked my share count(just with that measly .01 dividend they pay), and hopefully does not fuck my wallet. I am way up, and it was a super long play for me(#CulpBless), but reverse splits worry me.
I get it, they have a shit load of shares out there, and needing to reign that shit in, but as a shareholder I don't want to take it up the ass. I already have 9 meters up there.

I bought at 83 something after someone posted on here. I am just going to put a saddle on it and ride it for a while.

$GE 1 for 8 split really fucked my share count(just with that measly .01 dividend they pay), and hopefully does not fuck my wallet. I am way up, and it was a super long play for me(#CulpBless), but reverse splits worry me.
I get it, they have a shit load of shares out there, and needing to reign that shit in, but as a shareholder I don't want to take it up the ass. I already have 9 meters up there.
prolly my genius

Carvana better fucking crash end of week or imma be pissed

GE being up off a reverse split in hindisght was an easy short darn.

GE being up off a reverse split in hindisght was an easy short darn.
instead of sending out that dumb .01/share dividend they should have used it to buy stock back. Yes it was an easy short.

KPLT holding for a swing. Feeling bullish for earnings so going to hold from here for next week earnings. Hoping for 9.50-10.00. Let’s see how this pans out.

PSFE looks bullish from here for earnings play.

KPLT holding for a swing. Feeling bullish for earnings so going to hold from here for next week earnings. Hoping for 9.50-10.00. Let’s see how this pans out.

PSFE looks bullish from here for earnings play.
I was fishing in the 10s but never caught a bite.

Tsla going over $700 should have been easy money once it went over $660. Smh and not slamming calls at the pivot point.

Also lmao @ robinhood’s ceo selling 7.5 million shares on their ipo while restricting their shareholders from selling.

You were fucking calling this forever as it sat in the low $80s and even dipped under. If it goes under $100 I’m back in.
I love amd long term. Wish I would have had the confidence to swing calls though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back