Economy stonks v20, you get an offering

So babydoge to the moon. Lol thanks Musk. Legit making millionaires.

lmao too good
0csrjaw7w2971.jpg
<mma4>

admittedly, if i would have held everything i thought i was bagholding, i would have made some godly returns. stamps, amc (2019/early 2020), sunworks...

monthly reminder that nkla is still a company and their stock is still above $16.

went back in on amd/xlnx (for ~$1 less) and already sold and already sold puts to get in again.

i guess i'm back to actual daytrading.

DPLS has performed really well. I'm holding long term though.

I have a bad feeling this market is going to shit again grrrr.

Rip CLOV as well. A new generation of bag holders.

made a lot of actual daytrades all day, all for gains (should have done more volume, though).

looks like bark is doing an offering. sold puts on the drop, but probably should have waited til tomorrow for that.

wanted to sell puts on a bunch of other things that were down, but the premiums absolutely sucked. most notably, sdc.

I might have asked this before. If a stock is listed as FINRA, how does one go about buying them? The platform I use does not allow the purchase of these.

I might have asked this before. If a stock is listed as FINRA, how does one go about buying them? The platform I use does not allow the purchase of these.

huh? not sure what you mean by listed as finra. finra is a governing body/overseer, not an exchange.

is it OTC? ADR?

regardless, some brokers are more restrictive with these (ie: robinhood) than others (webull, tda, etc).

Amazon marching towards that $2 trillion club. Won't be long now.

giphy.gif

huh? not sure what you mean by listed as finra. finra is a governing body/overseer, not an exchange.

is it OTC? ADR?

regardless, some brokers are more restrictive with these (ie: robinhood) than others (webull, tda, etc).
Yeah. That’s why I can’t understand why it says finra and doesn’t list an exchange.

TXLZF for example. There are many more.
That's an OTC stock with almost no volume, which is probably why it's hard to find shares. Looks like the average volume is 16,000 shares a day (and the stock is only $1). Different brokers may have different rules regarding the trading of OTC stocks because they're considered highly speculative.

I just plugged it into my TdAmeritrade and it will let me put a buy order in, if I want to.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Big help
As you can tell, I am new to this.
Are you trying to buy Tesla, as in Elon Musk's company, by any chance? If so that's TSLA.

This TXLZF is "Tesla Exploration," a different company.

(I don't recommend either one btw lol).

Are you trying to buy Tesla, as in Elon Musk's company, by any chance? If so that's TSLA.

This TXLZF is "Tesla Exploration," a different company.

(I don't recommend either one btw lol).
I was just looking at a few and saw that finra thing and that I couldn’t buy. Right now all my buys are long, as I don’t have the knowledge to get in and out like you guys. So picking up some that I see here and there. I am in Canada and buying stuff on nas, ny and tsx

lol made one trade yesterday cause I was so busy and lost minor afternoon money tryna reshort Grow Generation then made it back today and left.
Anyone have big winners? It's time to start shorting boys these volatility spikes are a snack.

the market's flat/green but again, all i see is a sea of red

starting some entries again.

Back