Economy stonks v21

i'm in like 50 things right now, so i'm hitting/missing all at once!

moved into some dmyi yesterday at $10. probably should have sold today, but instead sold RIDICULOUS calls. $20 10/15s for .50-.60

had my eye on it, was thinking of making a big move on it when the ticker changes. still might.

also sold some puts on it.

can't tell if it has a crazy good future or if it's just the snake oil of the year... but their revenue in q2 2021 way exceeded guidance, they're backed by seemingly every big name investor, and the IV is bonkers stupid.

lolz. it ran higher, i closed the short calls for .45 (cheaper than i opened for) and sold for $11.30

will probably buy in again, at least for a small position.

Lovely dip. Picked up 1000 ROOT. I think CHPT is looking juicy around here albeit I sold yesterday. Will probably pick some up Monday if it dips more

i'm going to start building a position in lptx.

lol i coinflipped buying SDC and AMC and the one i picked is down and the other is up 6% -_-

lol i coinflipped buying SDC and AMC and the one i picked is down and the other is up 6% -_-

UboZtvJ.gif

My Gores spac hit and I was in commons not warrants so I got like 2% lol.

Gotta love the TwitZinga's sucking off SMSI talking about $10 future. Bitch where you been...
4yJi.gif

Gotta love the TwitZinga's sucking off SMSI talking about $10 future. Bitch where you been...
4yJi.gif
We need to hire a pump team.
I think you can buy a troll farm from India.
Just have them say, the squeeze is coming, post a bunch of Rocket emoji's and I think we can get it back to at least what we paid.

MANU just marching upwards since the signing of CR7. Easy money,

$NAKD going ham the last 2 trading days because they are a clothes company who is getting in the clean energy sector.
It is making a move to get over a dollar. Then I will sell. I am in at .56.

Been holding sdc since pre covid...not sure if this has a pump in it or not.

Got into energy at the right time but I should have went heavier as always. Im feeling pcrx breaking out from a downward trend today...threw 12k in there on Friday.

Damn I've made a crap load of money from Friday and today. Sold 80% of my core positions on a few stocks to rebalance and because the risk reward is not as advantageous. Would not hesitate to re-buy a dip though.

4yJi.gif

Patience my man and buy the dips. The mid 4's was a bargain last week. Last week I sold 50 $5 15Oct puts for 0.55 last week and added 1000 shares. Not going too crazy since it's never smart to put too much eggs in one basket, but my core position is in place and I don't mind swing trading the 1000 shares for a small profit if I feel like it.

What do you guys think of Ginko Bioworks ticker DNA?

Damn I've made a crap load of money from Friday and today. Sold 80% of my core positions on a few stocks to rebalance and because the risk reward is not as advantageous. Would not hesitate to re-buy a dip though.

Patience my man and buy the dips. The mid 4's was a bargain last week. Last week I sold 50 $5 15Oct puts for 0.55 last week and added 1000 shares. Not going too crazy since it's never smart to put too much eggs in one basket, but my core position is in place and I don't mind swing trading the 1000 shares for a small profit if I feel like it.
I hear you. Too bad the multiple dips I bought were from the high $7's to the low $6's...

What do you think the target is by end of Nov? I'm going to see for the losses no matter what by end of NOV...

what did you make the most in so i can bet against?

Sold TIGR, broke even stock is struggling to move.

kicking myself for not buying KPLT near open. Classic dip before the rip ah well.

bought 5000 shares of SFT near bottom hoping for a 2 percent gain.

lulz at TSLA. Insanity. Guessing it’s the infrastructure bill. Oil ripping hard today

i don't know if it's sleep deprivation, but i went theta crazy today.

sold contracts on like 30 tickers.

there are a couple that i'm not even sure what i was thinking, anymore (root 7.50C 10/15)

<Fedor23>

hey, whoo! cnbc is celebrating philly's murder rate. party time!

<{JustBleed}><MikeP1><GinJuice>

Back