Strange and Morbid Stories from Twitter

Doctors at a hospital in Texas informed George Pickering that his son was in a state of brain death. They explained that his son showed "no brain activity" and the decision had been made to remove life support.

Pickering, however, was unconvinced by their assessment and resorted to extreme measures by drawing a firearm. He demanded that the doctors continue their efforts to save his son's life, threatening to use the gun if they refused.

This situation escalated into a tense standoff lasting three hours, during which Pickering faced off against the police while the medical team performed additional tests on his son.

The hospital was secured under lockdown as police negotiators tried to reason with Pickering, who remained adamant. In a pivotal moment, Pickering's son, previously declared braindead, responded to his father's request to squeeze his hand, indicating cognitive presence. Following this revelation, Pickering peacefully surrendered to the authorities.

George Pickering II subsequently served a prison sentence of 11 months. Remarkably, his son experienced a complete recovery.

John Q was about a white guy... Well I'll be damned !!!
Helluva story

Issei Sagawa also known as the Kobe Cannibal, was a Japanese murderer, cannibal, and necrophiliac known for the killing of Renée Hartevelt in Paris in 1981.

Sagawa murdered Hartevelt and then mutilated, cannibalized, and performed necrophilia on her corpse over several days.

In 1983 he was deemed unfit for trial by French medical experts and was initially held in a psychiatric institution before being deported to Japan in 1984.

But on his arrival, he was ruled sane by Japanese authorities, who decided Sagawa’s only problem was a “character anomaly” and that he did not require hospitalization.

Japanese authorities were unable to get his case files from their French counterparts, who considered the case closed, leaving the murderer to walk free.

Sagawa made no secret of his crime and capitalized on his notoriety, including with a novel-like memoir titled “In the Fog” in which he reminisced about the murder in vivid detail.

Despite the heinous details of the murder, and his lack of remorse, Sagawa gained a level of celebrity and regularly gave interviews to domestic and international media in the years after his return.

Sagawa lived out his final years with his brother, reportedly in a wheelchair after a series of health problems including a stroke.

But he displayed no apparent sign of remorse or reform, telling Vice in a 2013 interview as he looked at posters of Japanese women: “I think they would taste delicious.”

Sagawa died of pneumonia on November 24, 2022.

Seems like those glasses are a common evil killer creep asshole insignia

This story might be strange, but it isn't obscure. Arrested the nation. Everyone was glued to the tube.

This was the day I learned just how cock diesel tanks really are. Holy shit. The entire LAPD was just helpless. Couldn't do shit.

This story might be strange, but it isn't obscure. Arrested the nation. Everyone was glued to the tube.

This was the day I learned just how cock diesel tanks really are. Holy shit. The entire LAPD was just helpless. Couldn't do shit.

Can you imagine the footage there would be on this runaway tank if it happened today?

There would be hours of cellphone video

Last edited:
Can you imagine the footage there would be on this runaway tank if it happened today?

There would be hours of cellphone video
The coolest thing would be if some nerd out there with too much time on his hands poured over all of the smartphone footage, and somehow stitched together a video skipping from one phone's footage to the next that linearly cohered the tank on its warpath through the city. Splice in the overhead news chopper footage and cop dashboard cam footage, too. That would be incredible.

In 2014, 24-year-old Daniela Liverani from Edinburgh had been having frequent nosebleeds for weeks. She thought the nosebleeds were from a burst blood vessel caused by a motorcycle she had been involved in. But a couple of days later, whilst taking a shower, she began to feel something in her nose move. And as she got out of the shower to look in the mirror, she could see something sticking out of her nostril. After seeing this, she rushed to the hospital, where doctors informed her that a 3-inch leech had been living inside her nostril, which they promptly removed.

This is going to give me fucking nightmares for months. I fucking hate that that actually happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back