Strange and Morbid Stories from Twitter

There is another one called Valentin Elizalde who showed up to play in Los Zetas territory and was warned not to sing a particular song, A Mis Enemigos, by the Zetas who were in the crowd. This was a song dedicated to the Sinaloa cartel/El Chapo who the Zetas were at war with at the time. So of course the guy opens and closes his set with the song and is killed shortly afterwards in a drive-by. There is no video of the show but you can see his death pics

There is another one called Valentin Elizalde who showed up to play in Los Zetas territory and was warned not to sing a particular song, A Mis Enemigos, by the Zetas who were in the crowd. This was a song dedicated to the Sinaloa cartel/El Chapo who the Zetas were at war with at the time. So of course the guy opens and closes his set with the song and is killed shortly afterwards in a drive-by. There is no video of the show but you can see his death pics

Brave? Or insanely dumb?

Fucking Mexico... damn

Only way to get better is to do it. Although I think I'm definitely on the downside of my riding career. What do you ride?
Snowmobiles, but not this shitty winter. I've owned a lot of Yamaha sleds over the years. Right now I ride a 2017 Apex xtx, my son rides my ole 2001 sxr700. They both rip

Back