Media Strickland doesn't think Navy Seals can last a week training with him; Navy Seal reacts

Any number of videos showing the 7 days of sleep-&-food deprived Hell Week all Seals endure should make Sean retract that statement.

Also didn't seal training basically destroy Tiger woods career? In middle of his prime.

strickland is right. just because you have cardio, doesn't mean you have technique to survive rounds and not get hit or submitted. they wouldn't last a week. by the second day they'd all have major CTE.
Just because Sean can spar nonstop doesn’t mean he could survive NAVY SEAL training and if people actually think so, they’re ignorant to what the SEALS go through.

As someone who trained to be a ranger and trained mma... its different... but mma training at the higher levels is just as grueling physically just not mentally.

Sean is an emotional guy that works against him. in seal training, not only will they fuck with him physically and they will mentally torture him. He will break in one day.

Agree, I actually think Strickland formulates coherent thoughts in his mind, they just become not as clear by the time they reach his mouth. I'm kind of the same way, except to a lesser degree than Strickland.
I disagree Strickland has hate running deep in his veins and acts like he loves the military blah blah but he gives two funks about that.

Delusional...
you're a dumbass if you think a navy seal would last a week of MMA training with a former MW champion. they'd be totally broke by day three. cardio doesn't teach you head movement, striking strategy, submission defense, wrestling at the highest MMA level. moron.

Just because Sean can spar nonstop doesn’t mean he could survive NAVY SEAL training and if people actually think so, they’re ignorant to what the SEALS go through.
you're the only guy taking what Sean said, and extrapolating an entirely different scenario. it's the navy seal being able to hang with Sean strickland for a week, not the other way around.

Has Strickland bitten off more than he can chew?

I mean there is plenty of footage of highly skilled military personnel getting destroyed by pro fighters in hand to hand combat.

Now if we're talking about an all out, no rules firefight, I'm sorry Sean but my ass is jumping in the fox hole with the SEAL

Think they're talking about 2 different things. Sean's idea of "training" is trying to murder someone in sparring.

The Navy Seal probably took "training" as who can do more push ups/sit ups/sprint longer

Why do people always bring up “fighting for freedom” when any part of the military is brought up? Do they think people in Finland don’t have freedom because they don’t send their military aboard? Or some people halfway across the world affects your freedom of speech here in the US?
Terrorism

you're a dumbass if you think a navy seal would last a week of MMA training with a former MW champion. they'd be totally broke by day three. cardio doesn't teach you head movement, striking strategy, submission defense, wrestling at the highest MMA level. moron.
If you think Sean could just walk in and complete Hell Week because of his MMA training, you’re delusional. Physically, he likely could endure. But the mental? This is a guy that cries on a podcast over childhood trauma and acts like a snowflake when someone brings it up.
The hardest thing to mentally endure in MMA is weight cutting and that is nothing compared to what SEALS are forced to endure during Hell week.

Back