Super fights, UFC vs Bellator

Why are you so negative? Also, if you think McGreary looked washed up then I don't think you know what you're watching. McGreary looked in much better shape and like his TDD improved a lot but since he had to worry about the takedowns and he has toothpick legs he still lost the stand up portion of the fight.

Why does elite have to be limited to a single fighter in a division? No one else has such a limited definition of the word.
I'm not being negative, I just don't agree that those 2 are elite.

You aren't paying attention to what I'm saying. I'm saying that the group of fighters who are a class above the rest are elite, and in that division 1 guy is way ahead of everyone else, so that group happens to be 1 person right now, in my opinion.

You are so incredibly wrong on most fronts here, but there is no point to debating any more, we just don't see it the same way.

If you think that Davis and Bader are in the same league as Jones, I mean, there's really nothing else for me to say.

DC isn't even close to Jones, and IMO he was still way ahead of "prime" Davis and Bader even at nearly 40 years old.

It has nothing to do with UFC vs other promotions, I don't care where someone is fighting.
Lol I never saw DC beat Davis or Bader. Don’t know how anyone can come to that conclusion unless they’re a fanboy who doesn’t know shit about mma let alone actually watch fights. Oh hey look you fit that exact criteria! Congrats!

I'm not being negative, I just don't agree that those 2 are elite.

You aren't paying attention to what I'm saying. I'm saying that the group of fighters who are a class above the rest are elite, and in that division 1 guy is way ahead of everyone else, so that group happens to be 1 person right now, in my opinion.

You don't think anyone at LHW is elite except for Jones. Most people aren't going to share that opinion that there is only one elite fighter in a division(no matter what division). I understand what you are saying but you have to know that the vast majority of people do not say that there is only one elite fighter in a single division. You're definition of elite is extremely limited compared to how most people use the word.

So if you're going to use a word differently than everyone else you should make that clear before you criticize how others use it. Most people consider the top 5 of a division elite.

Group, how can you have a group of 1? That's like saying a one fight win streak.
Ok, now you're just being obtuse.

How many does it have to be for you?

5? Ok, so the 5th ranked Flyweight is elite then, no matter what, and anyone ranked outside the top 5 in their division isn't?

It has nothing to do with how many, it just so happens one guy is clearly better than everyone else at LHW. Just the way it happens to be right now.

Lol I never saw DC beat Davis or Bader. Don’t know how anyone can come to that conclusion unless they’re a fanboy who doesn’t know shit about mma let alone actually watch fights. Oh hey look you fit that exact criteria! Congrats!
Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean any of that stuff you said.

Weak minds resort to insults when they can't come up with anything intelligent to say.

I guess we're done.

Ok, now you're just being obtuse.

How many does it have to be for you?

5? Ok, so the 5th ranked Flyweight is elite then, no matter what, and anyone ranked outside the top 5 in their division isn't?

It has nothing to do with how many, it just so happens one guy is clearly better than everyone else at LHW. Just the way it happens to be right now.

More than 1. I'm not being obtuse, you're just using words incorrectly. A group by definition is more than one of something.

MW is a damn good fight and I slightly lean Whittaker, but everything else on paper is a UFC win. Would be a fun Bushido-stye card.

More than 1. I'm not being obtuse, you're just using words incorrectly. A group by definition is more than one of something.
Ok then, by your definition Jones and DC are elite (even though Jones is in a different class entirely), and the rest are not.

By my definition it's just Jones.

You can pick which of those you disagree with more LOL.

Fedor and Chandler<codychoke>

Mousasi would probably fall short during the title fight as usual.

Ok then, by your definition Jones and DC are elite (even though Jones is in a different class entirely), and the rest are not.

By my definition it's just Jones.

You can pick which of those you disagree with more LOL.

I'm not saying that your opinion is wrong i'm saying people were disagreeing with you because no one knew by elite you meant a single person. I don't agree with your opinion but no one knew that you meant a single person when you said elite because the vast majority of people don't do that.

Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean any of that stuff you said.

Weak minds resort to insults when they can't come up with anything intelligent to say.

I guess we're done.
We were done the moment I realized you’re a fanboy lol. Peace out you spineless wimp

Only Moose vs Rob and Usman vs Rory to me. Fedor is too old and worn out.

The UFC fighters win every single one of those matchups.
Moose has a great shot at Rob and Rory does have a great shot at Usman as well. If you think they are hugely mismatched then you dont know jackshit about mma.

Moose has a great shot at Rob and Rory does have a great shot at Usman as well. If you think they are hugely mismatched then you dont know jackshit about mma.

Mousasi is the only one who poses a threat. The rest of them would be odds-on-losing without a doubt. Rory. LOL! He hasn't looked the same since Rory took him to the other side, and for someone barking like a badass about who knows "jack shit about MMA," you sound laughable. Go watch his fight with Fitch from this weekend. Rory isn't taking out Usman at this point.

Mousasi is the only one who poses a threat. The rest of them would be odds-on-losing without a doubt. Rory. LOL! He hasn't looked the same since Rory took him to the other side, and for someone barking like a badass about who knows "jack shit about MMA," you sound laughable. Go watch his fight with Fitch from this weekend. Rory isn't taking out Usman at this point.

Usman and Rob should be favs as they can absolutely win .... but when you say that is “ utterly wrong” to pick Moose and Rory implying that they just cannot win ...that’s kinda stupid. Typical UFC shill logic.

Could it be any better?
HW: DC vs Fedor
LHW: Jones vs Bader
MW: Whittaker vs Mousasi :) :)
WW: Usman vs Mcdonalds
LW: Khabib vs Chandler
FW: Zabit vs Pico

Winners;
Fedor (probably in my dreams)
Jones
Mousasi
MacDonald