Elections Sweden Election 2022 - A brighter future

It's not about inferiority or superiority but it's silly to think that certain groups or nationalities DON'T have behaviour traits that might not translate well outside of their own societal norms.
Good thing I never said that and in fact said the opposite. That's not what these goofs are talking about though, they're saying immigrants are genetically predisposed to crime and violence. Is it weird that some people may perceive that as kind of racist, especially when its coupled with calls to expel said immigrants? Is there ever a point where its appropriate to speculate about the possibility of racism/bigotry from people who talk of genetically violent MENA migrants that need to be expelled regardless of citizenship status? Or is race card always bad?

Good thing I never said that and in fact said the opposite. That's not what these goofs are talking about though, they're saying immigrants are genetically predisposed to crime and violence. Is it weird that some people may perceive that as kind of racist, especially when its coupled with calls to expel said immigrants? Is there ever a point where its appropriate to speculate about the possibility of racism/bigotry from people who talk of genetically violent MENA migrants that need to be expelled regardless of citizenship status? Or is race card always bad?

It wasn't directly aimed at you man it was a general comment. Genetically absolutely not, but definitely culturally in some cases in my opinion. If that's how you've been raised, you'll see violence as normal and that transcends race or genetics its social/cultural.

I agree about your overall point though of course.

I think any immigrants community is more prone to sliding into criminal activity in any country because they tend to be lower on the social ladder and criminal activity can be very beneficial financially if you're desperate.

You're free to engage with social Darwinist ideas and speculate on MENA immigrants being genetically inferior but my point is that when you couple that with calls to expel people based on their religion and country of origin like TS is then don't be surprised if people think that's coming from a place of bigotry. Should I just ignore where all the signs are pointing to? I could for the sake of good faith conversation but why would I when people like TS are aggressively bad faith and antagonistic towards me because of my faith which, if anything, just kind of further suggest its all based in bigotry.
You seem to misinterpret my ineloquence for bigotry..
That's fine, we're discussing quite touchy topics, where we are kind of obliged to make some generalisations especially if we're going 'micro-macro', but the intention is not to be insulting.
I also understand that this revolves around something close to you hence your reactions are quite strong.
The same applies to TS (and I suppose to me, to an extent), although from different reasons, I think.
We're not talking about genetic inferiority/superiority, we're talking about difference and not only that, we're talking about culture in parallel and furthermore, we're talking about some of the problems and 'why' something manifests as it does.
There are are so many compatibility issues with and between cultures, with some being so fierce that they can't coexist in the same place. Ignoring and denying this only makes things worse and even this thread only exists because the results of said behaviour.
I'd say that we have no choice but to talk about them all and I don't think this comes fundamentally from bigotry.

Dishonest as always.

In this thread it is only about MENA and you are talking about racsim in general. You talk like you understand the genetics thing. How can you be so sure of yourself that you throw the racism card as if it were the normal thing to do? Where is all this research that proves it has nothing to do with where you come from? Where can I find information about hereditary less talkable traits? What I was taught during my education is that the Western world has become so decorous and ethical in its thinking that this kind of research would be racist and therefore there is not much data available. The only thing you have to offer is your own thoughts based on your own sense of self. I base mine on meetings with these MENAs every single fucking day.

Good night

It's not about inferiority or superiority but it's silly to think that certain groups or nationalities DON'T have behaviour traits that might not translate well outside of their own societal norms.
Yup. For example, in Hungary getting pissed up and pigging out on swine is normal. Grandmothers home brew pálinka (fruit brandy) as has been the norm for 800+ years, women are free with their sexuality and it's top 5 in per capita dog ownership. Nothing is free from criticism and no idea is beyond reproach. Education is important and men and women are equal. A literal hellhole for a devout Muslim. And the reason that little country punches well above it's weight in sciences and innovations.

So, why in the blue fuck should the average Magyar want to move somewhere those norms are unacceptable, or allow people in who oppose them? Or, if you do move to such a place then "when in Rome" and all that. Multiculturalism doesn't work if the cultures attempted to be blended are diametrically opposed. As is the case of Sweden and Islam. At the very least if you're going to try such a blending you have to set unbreakable foundational rules or face inevitable conflict and failure.

And there's a whole hell of a lot of us who've been saying this for decades.

Yup. For example, in Hungary getting pissed up and pigging out on swine is normal. Grandmothers home brew pálinka (fruit brandy) as has been the norm for 800+ years, women are free with their sexuality and it's top 5 in per capita dog ownership. Nothing is free from criticism and no idea is beyond reproach. Education is important and men and women are equal. A literal hellhole for a devout Muslim. And the reason that little country punches well above it's weight in sciences and innovations.

So, why in the blue fuck should the average Magyar want to move somewhere those norms are unacceptable, or allow people in who oppose them? Or, if you do move to such a place then "when in Rome" and all that. Multiculturalism doesn't work if the cultures attempted to be blended are diametrically opposed. As is the case of Sweden and Islam. At the very least if you're going to try such a blending you have to set unbreakable foundational rules or face inevitable conflict and failure.

Fully agree.
Move a ton of Magyar to the middle east.
"We want to get smashed on alcohol and eat loads of pork."

"Absolutely not. Try that and you'll all be dead"

Why does compromise only work in one direction? Compromise literally means meeting a middle ground.

getting pissed up and pigging out on swine is normal. Grandmothers home brew pálinka (fruit brandy) as has been the norm for 800+ years, women are free with their sexuality and it's top 5 in per capita dog ownership. Nothing is free from criticism and no idea is beyond reproach. Education is important and men and women are equal.
Sounds like paradise of Earth.

Fully agree.

Why does compromise only work in one direction? Compromise literally means meeting a middle ground.
Exactly. I wouldn't even go to Russia or many SE Asian countries as my day to day normal behavior, outspoken nature and opinions are verboten in many ways. Nevermind the middle east. Their house their rules, right? I mean, look at Qatar World series rules. Fuck all that noise.

Sounds like paradise of Earth.
Lol, not really. Arrogance and stubbornness are two accurate descriptions of many of my former countrymen. But at least those traits helped them endure centuries of being under the thumbs of one great power or another while keeping their identity intact. I always say it's an interesting, unique little country with a history that's a case study in multiculturalism, differences between the east and west, perseverance and now how to move on from past fuckery. Besides, the language is a mother effer.

But anyways, it's not DNA or genetics that's the problem. It's culture, pure and simple and how many newcomers can't fully integrate into their new homes. Talk to any immigrant from any place and there will always be inevitable comparisons to their former homes. And when old and new are so strikingly different the comparisons will be discussed more often and that friction will rub off on following generations. Add in the fact that Sweden took in too many people too soon which allowed newcomers to carve out their own enclaves which made integration completely unnecessary. And, to be frank, Sweden completely dropped the ball by not demanding their social norms be adopted by newcomers. Their comfort and success bred complacency and naivete unfortunately.

Just look to the Netherlands as to what must be demanded of newcomers in exchange for opportunities so generously given them. The west is a desirable place to live and that didn't come about by accident. So perpetuate the mentality that built that success or get the fuck out. Turning it into the shit hole they fled should not be an option at all. Simple as that.

You seem to misinterpret my ineloquence for bigotry..
That's fine, we're discussing quite touchy topics, where we are kind of obliged to make some generalisations especially if we're going 'micro-macro', but the intention is not to be insulting.
I also understand that this revolves around something close to you hence your reactions are quite strong.
The same applies to TS (and I suppose to me, to an extent), although from different reasons, I think.
We're not talking about genetic inferiority/superiority, we're talking about difference and not only that, we're talking about culture in parallel and furthermore, we're talking about some of the problems and 'why' something manifests as it does.
There are are so many compatibility issues with and between cultures, with some being so fierce that they can't coexist in the same place. Ignoring and denying this only makes things worse and even this thread only exists because the results of said behaviour.
I'd say that we have no choice but to talk about them all and I don't think this comes fundamentally from bigotry.
Think for a second if someone was speaking of the Jews the way you guys are speaking of MENA Muslims; that they're genetically predisposed to anti-social behavior, that their culture is incompatible, and that they need to be expelled regardless of citizenship status. Would you really give such a person the benefit of the doubt or would you assume they are antisemitic?

Fully agree.

Even in countries like the UAE there are legal alcohol and pork vendors. The Gulf states having thriving communities of Western immigrants who tend to carve out their own enclaves where they do have access to pork and alcohol. The fact that you think someone would be executed for indulging in those things kind of betrays your ignorance here with all due respect. In fact not long ago a French restaurant in Saudi Arabia caused some controversy after denying entry to women wearing hijabs and a similar incident occurred before with an Indian restaurant in Bahrain. Of course in France itself there was a controversy when a restaurant chain with a mostly Muslim clientele decided it would only sell halal meat at the same time that high end restaurants refuse to serve women in headscarves.

So I agree compromise should go both ways but let's not pretend Westerners always compromise with Muslims even in Muslim majority nations.

Last edited:
Think for a second if someone was speaking of the Jews the way you guys are speaking of MENA Muslims; that they're genetically predisposed to anti-social behavior, that their culture is incompatible, and that they need to be expelled regardless of citizenship status. Would you really give such a person the benefit of the doubt or would you assume they are antisemitic?

I get it, you don't like Jews.

But Jews, Iranian Shias or Thai Buddhists do not behave like pigs in Sweden.

One thing you should be self-critical about and that is the thing about attacking other members in your crusade. You brought up that little comment by me that I can almost believe something is in their genes. And look what that has led to in the last 3 pages?

It's no joy having a discussion with you if Islam comes up. Instead of distancing yourself from the sunni muslims we have in Sweden who behave like exploitative parasites, it all becomes so personal for you. You still don't understand that it is about sunni muslims who behave like assholes in Sweden and that only these are discussed in this thread. You have a hard time understanding that there are a couple of million Swedes with me who think the same. You have a hard time understanding that it is not only about native Swedes who think that way, but also Swedes of other ethnicities who think the same.

Your problem besides taking it bloody personally is that you can't distance yourself when sunni muslims behave like assholes outside of America and you do it thread after thread where Islam is brought up. You can't even be horrified when terrorist events have taken place. If you have said something it hasn't been genuine and without compassion. Because you always do it with a snide comment about how the West has terrorized the muslim world.

There was a period in the 80s when the swedes had the absolute worst reputation in the alps and mainly Austria. The after ski party that was ruined because of Swedes who couldn't handle booze and that led to destruction and fightng of other foreign guests.

What do you think us other Swedes who didn't take a winter holiday thought about this? Did we excuse their behavior? Of course not, as we were ashamed here at home when these idiots shamed our country. You see, when we travel around and visit places in the world, we are effectively acting as ambassadors for our country. We all want to be part of building a good reputation because it always pays off in the end. But now we have various nationalities from MENA areas who do not care about such things and have over the years built up a shit reputation in Sweden. All this has been described in this thread and this is isolated to my country Sweden.

I have mentioned it several times that you should become a normal member on this site as you cannot handle the mod role. You show too obvious bias and you are very emotional.

You have to show some form of poise and professionalism.

Just like with teachers when they show their weak side they lose the respect and authority of their students.

That'd be very edgy, I admit. However, I never made those claims.
Why do people living in the ghettos in Western societies behave in a certain way, transgenerationally and even in amplified manner? Is it all people? No. Is it disproportionally concentrated? Yes. So why the behaviour, why the concentration? At the end of the day, everything we are and do has bio psy agent.

I appreciate your effort but you’re never gonna get these guys to admit they are racists, xenophobes or are spreading eugenics and social darwinism ideas.

I’m actually surprised this thread is still up.

I appreciate your effort but you’re never gonna get these guys to admit they are racists, xenophobes or are spreading eugenics and social darwinism ideas.

I’m actually surprised this thread is still up.
I understand why people might take my writings in a wrong way, still, that doesn't make me a xenophobe or a racist.

the world should be multicultural. societies less so.
my political stand is zero immigration to europe for at least a generation.
we don't need more people, there's 500 million of us.

I understand why people might take my writings in a wrong way, still, that doesn't make me a xenophobe or a racist.
But that’s the thing right. It does, but you or TS don’t wanna own up to it.

The fear of losing a cultural identity or national identity is the definition of xenophobia. And what are all the right wingers including you scared of? Exactly that.

I mean just above here you are ranting about not all people committing crimes which is an at best hilarious take and at worst xenophobic take.

But I wouldn’t go as far as calling you racist (and I believe I didn’t call anyone that) since I haven’t seen any proof of that. But TS definitely is especially after his genetics speech. I just don’t know if he’s too dumb or just disingenuous to see this.

But TS definitely is especially after his genetics speech. I just don’t know if he’s too dumb or just disingenuous to see this.

As I and everyone else knows, no one takes you seriously. But just because I'm a nice person, I want to give you a comment.

First of all, you need to stop spreading your own negativity to others online because you are fighting yourself and seem ashamed of being a closet gay Sunni Muslim.

With that in place let's spell out 2 claims you accuse me along with your Sunni Muslim brother Khabib.

As I am very aware of what I write, you will never see me backing down. But the problem is that unhinged sunni muslims like you suggest something in a different way than the normal person does and unfortunately loud people like you who sound like 30 members when you have that thing of writing a lot of nonsense that works exactly as you wish namely false narrative and through almost obsessive propaganda, you lie and make things up that are not based on what you just quoted.

First example.

A complete majority of shootings are done by people with a MENA background. There is no other minority in our society, whether you are Jewish or Thai, poor or rich, who are equipped with an almost genetically conditioned reflex to act aggressively or threateningly regardless of the situation. I can further confirm that the difference in conduct, temperament and behavior is extremely noticeable from people to people depending on which part of the world you get your life values from.

Let me make it clear once again how you deliberately change the meaning of a sentence. Can you see I wrote almost?

To describe the unknown we experience in Sweden that creates insecurity, I use almost to describe a development in our society that is difficult to grasp that it almost becomes supernatural. Does that mean that all posts from before where I, again well aware of what I am writing, have said that this form of strongman culture does not belong in my country? That you, through your own sick interpreter, have changed the conversational climate that I am a DNA Nazi?

Does this sound better?

There is no other minority in our society, whether you are Jewish or Thai, poor or rich, who are equipped with an almost unimaginable conditioned reflex to act aggressively or threateningly regardless of the situation.

A sunni muslim queer is what you are you lying cunt.

Second example.

Again, another example of you being a dishonest person. You have accused me of concealing my intentions. When I then say that you and your Muslim brother Khabib are traitors and can see through you, I am accused of being racist. It is just to state that it is fundamentalists like you and your comrade who perceive things completely differently than the normal crowd does.

But a small foretaste of the psychosis you are affected by.

I’m right and you all are wrong

You called the mod here a jihadist. You’re fooling nobody.

You called A mod a jihadist, it doesn’t matter who, or if you “asked a question”.

And even that mod called you out on your bullshit. The one guy who clearly has a vested interest in backing you, if for no other reason than "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" said you're arguing in incredibly bad faith. At what point are you willing to do any amount of self reflection?

You should have been banned months ago for trolling. Even if you're doing so unintentionally.

Are you the jihadist mod? This question has upset a single sunni muslim person who is you plus the sunni muslim mod in this thread and his useful idiots who act as leftist mods in war room.

The problem is that you, as a loud queer sunni muslim person, seem to think that your clumsy attempts to get me banned. By lying and being loud you want to make it look like i out of control accused your co-friend of being a jihadist. I saw recently that the word retard should not be used in any context, but I'll try here. Are you the retarded mods dog?

You've accused me of worse things and you're still around, but all I've done is ask a question. Not my fault when you deliberately misinterpret what is written.

You already fled out of this topic when you got exposed for liking posts of a islamophobe, why’d you came back?

And then this thing about bad taste and liking posts.

Do you know why a mod like khabib gets called out for his emotional victim-bullshit? One of the reasons is the incredibly strange behavior of liking your posts.

No more needs to be said.

As I and everyone else knows, no one takes you seriously. But just because I'm a nice person, I want to give you a comment.

First of all, you need to stop spreading your own negativity to others online because you are fighting yourself and seem ashamed of being a closet gay Sunni Muslim.

With that in place let's spell out 2 claims you accuse me along with your Sunni Muslim brother Khabib.

As I am very aware of what I write, you will never see me backing down. But the problem is that unhinged sunni muslims like you suggest something in a different way than the normal person does and unfortunately loud people like you who sound like 30 members when you have that thing of writing a lot of nonsense that works exactly as you wish namely false narrative and through almost obsessive propaganda, you lie and make things up that are not based on what you just quoted.

First example.

Let me make it clear once again how you deliberately change the meaning of a sentence. Can you see I wrote almost?

To describe the unknown we experience in Sweden that creates insecurity, I use almost to describe a development in our society that is difficult to grasp that it almost becomes supernatural. Does that mean that all posts from before where I, again well aware of what I am writing, have said that this form of strongman culture does not belong in my country? That you, through your own sick interpreter, have changed the conversational climate that I am a DNA Nazi?

Does this sound better?

There is no other minority in our society, whether you are Jewish or Thai, poor or rich, who are equipped with an almost unimaginable conditioned reflex to act aggressively or threateningly regardless of the situation.

A sunni muslim queer is what you are you lying cunt.

Second example.

Again, another example of you being a dishonest person. You have accused me of concealing my intentions. When I then say that you and your Muslim brother Khabib are traitors and can see through you, I am accused of being racist. It is just to state that it is fundamentalists like you and your comrade who perceive things completely differently than the normal crowd does.

But a small foretaste of the psychosis you are affected by.

Are you the jihadist mod? This question has upset a single sunni muslim person who is you plus the sunni muslim mod in this thread and his useful idiots who act as leftist mods in war room.

The problem is that you, as a loud queer sunni muslim person, seem to think that your clumsy attempts to get me banned. By lying and being loud you want to make it look like i out of control accused your co-friend of being a jihadist. I saw recently that the word retard should not be used in any context, but I'll try here. Are you the retarded mods dog?

You've accused me of worse things and you're still around, but all I've done is ask a question. Not my fault when you deliberately misinterpret what is written.

And then this thing about bad taste and liking posts.

Do you know why a mod like khabib gets called out for his emotional victim-bullshit? One of the reasons is the incredibly strange behavior of liking your posts.

No more needs to be said.
{<BJPeen}

But that’s the thing right. It does, but you or TS don’t wanna own up to it.

The fear of losing a cultural identity or national identity is the definition of xenophobia. And what are all the right wingers including you scared of? Exactly that.

I mean just above here you are ranting about not all people committing crimes which is an at best hilarious take and at worst xenophobic take.

But I wouldn’t go as far as calling you racist (and I believe I didn’t call anyone that) since I haven’t seen any proof of that. But TS definitely is especially after his genetics speech. I just don’t know if he’s too dumb or just disingenuous to see this.

Nice : that is at best, intentionally incomplete and malicious definition focusing on the lowest common denominator expression that'll probably envelope three quarters of the world's population as xenophobes, probably including yourself as well.
The word 'fear' becomes irrelevant, when you actually have sensible controls and understanding over what's happening around you and manipulating others by either exaggerating or downplaying the phenomena leads to extremism and ergo, whatever the fuck is going in Sweden both in terms of communities and political movements.

So should I practice self-censorship when discussing uncomfortable and controversial topics of the kind we're discussing on this thread? Genetics (the level of risk in hereditary traits, serotonin processing capabilities) are somewhat a controversial but crucial topics, when discussing human behaviour and potential environmental influence. Thanks to nazi-science and the other sensationalist, politically-charged doctrine of hierarchy and supremacy, the majority of the people today seem to mistake genetics with a pseudoscientific concept of 'race', which is just stupid and wrong.
But if in general, we're OK talk about risks of hereditary depression for example, so should we be able to talk about aggression as well, due to both having genetic sensitivity linked to them, apart from environmental factors.

I can only speak for myself, but I know that I'm not a racist, bigot or a xenophobe and I don't see why I should back down from my positions just because someone wants to label me as such.

Last edited:
Nice : that is at best, intentionally incomplete and malicious definition focusing on the lowest common denominator expression that'll probably envelope three quarters of the world's population as xenophobes, probably including yourself as well.
The word 'fear' becomes irrelevant, when you actually have sensible controls and understanding over what's happening around you and manipulating others by either exaggerating or downplaying the phenomena leads to extremism and ergo, whatever the fuck is going in Sweden both in terms of communities and political movements.

So should I practice self-censorship when discussing uncomfortable and controversial topics of the kind we're discussing on this thread? Genetics (the level of risk in hereditary traits, serotonin processing capabilities) are somewhat a controversial but crucial topics, when discussing human behaviour and potential environmental influence. Thanks to nazi-science and the other sensationalist, politically-charged doctrine of hierarchy and supremacy, the majority of the people today seem to mistake genetics with a pseudoscientific concept of 'race', which is just stupid and wrong.
But if in general, we're OK talk about risks of hereditary depression for example, so should we be able to talk about aggression as well, due to both having genetic sensitivity linked to them, apart from environmental factors.

I can only speak for myself, but I know that I'm not a racist, bigot or a xenophobe and I don't see why I should back down from my positions just because someone wants to label me as such.
Nobody is asking you to self censor. Just own up to your own viewpoints. But like I said, you all are never going to do that. You just wanna be xenophobic, racist, islamophobic or whatever without having to bear the consequences.

The right always says that racism and xenophobia or fascism gets watered down. I say it’s the other way around. Racism, etc. gets normalized and this thread is the perfect example.

We have a TS who has shown the most blatant racism and xenophobia on this site that I have encountered and I get attacked for pointing it out. All the people who are always crying about others saying people are racists or xenophobes or who claim to be “centres” are riding his dick. He gets likes, people agree with him, or refrain for calling him out.

This is just the perfect example, everything in this thread disproves that.

That being said, intent matters. Discussing hereditary risks of certain genetic factors in good faith is okay. Using this to badly portray a certain group of people, religion or culture or further demonize them is what people object against.

The starting point from this thread was: “MENA people or sunni muslims or whatever label fits the narrative are bad and now we are gonna find ways to confirm this bias”.

See how it started with it being due to religion, then it was culture, then it was genetics. It’s a slippery slope and in the meantime it gets normalized.

Anyway I’ve never understood the denial of their viewpoints on the right. If you belief in something take some pride in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back