Media T.J. Dillashaw says he’s still the best bantamweight ‘by far,’ will return if shoulder heals

he isn't the best BW 'By Far' if his shoulder is wrecked....

He isn't nor was he ever the best Bantamweight fighter 'by far' lol.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

<LikeReally5>

I was a big TJ fan back when he dominated Barao and finished Cody twice. End post

That's the kind of deluded confidence that allows some people to achieve great things. So it's stupid that you couch potatoes try argue against his belief.

We had some good times, TJ, but the comp has passed you by and you cheated.

My right shoulder must have 15% of his injuries and it is already hell to train bjj lazily.

I hope TJ finds a post-MMA life/career that is good for his health / fulfilling.
I understamd he's super competitive and confident, but time is undefeated.

Dudes really really good at fighting. But if you cant use one arm to push off the ground, and your shoulder comes out when you throw a punch. It's over. Is he the best bantamweight? Probably not but to act like he wasn't incredible is silly.

Acting as if his zombie cut to 125 means anything for the bantamweight title picture, or him using PEDs denigrates his legacy. All fighters use PEDs.

After that shit he pulled last time where he knew without a shadow of a doubt his shoulder would pop out and he couldn't fight yet still hid it and fought anyways I don't give a fuck about TJ.

And I say that as someone who once woke up at 4:30am on vacation in Switzerland just to see him vs Barao on a laptop with headphones not to wake up everybody else. Which I did anyways when I burst into cheers at that finish.

Fuck TJ.

Back