T-Wood Releases New Smash Single “Let’s Go Big” Ahead Of Jake Paul Fight

Jake is winning the fight and the battle of music

LOL!! never seen anything worse than this honestly and I couldn't even get halfway through that puddle of manure

If you are asking for my personal opinion, it is possibly the worst "rapping" I have ever heard in my entire life. It is so bad it is astounding to me that a guy that grew up in the perfect area and circumstances to become a good rapper is doing so poorly at it, even if he has zero talent, I still expect 10 times better.
{<huh}
He’s from St. Louis. His rap skills are appropriate for Da Lou.

It sounds like trash but I've got to be honest. It doesn't sound out of place with the trash that's popular now. Sounds like standard mumble rap.

Besides the fact that his music sucks, like most shit that sounds like that, his voice just doesn't have anything special. It's unremarkable, forgettable, average, bland, uninspired, flat. The tonal quality that you need in a good popular music voice is completely absent, he sounds like some random dude talking along with someone else's 'song'. Oh, and his rhymes are just flat out bad In every way possible.

how about lets not go big if this is what big looks like.
the king of cringe title is clearly being disputed for all to see.

Jake is winning the fight and the battle of music

If I’m being honest this is worse than what OP posted. Not to mention did he ever really beat PewDiePie? Having said that it’s all trash and if they weren’t wealthy they would be embarrassed.

If I’m being honest this is worse than what OP posted. Not to mention did he ever really beat PewDiePie? Having said that it’s all trash and if they weren’t wealthy they would be embarrassed.
Yeah that’s much worse than Woodley’s. I made the mistake of watching it. So many examples of awful cadence, trying to fit one too many syllables into lines.

Also, some of the rhymes were like a child wrote the words. The fat British guy rhyming city with shitty, then litty. And the guy after him rhyming the word up, with the word up.

Reactions: Yep
Just straight up terrible song, badly sung, badly written.

someone should just tell Woodley hat he is no f**king good at rapping.

Fingers crossed he wins this weekend so he can buy a roof for his car.

He says words without having any content or message.

Also his flow is rudimentary.

Admit it. You want woodley asleep.

Jake is here for you
I have never wanted a double KO this bad.

But Woodley's music makes me want to root for Jake Paul.
And I really don't like Jake Paul.

Back