International Taliban say goodbye to George Floyd!

Some on the alt-right see it as a strike against globohomo and ZOG / American empire. Any strike against the empire will hasten the demise of the US gov. , which is perceived to be good for domestic rightwing populism, because the US government is seen as the oppressor of the nationalist right. It's a fringe minority for sure that is cheering, but most of the alt-right are anti interventionist, so they are very happy to see the US leave.

Looks like we've unfortunantly been lurking in the same parts of the internet, because you're spot on.

I've literally seen alt-right guys chatting casually with Taliban guys on Twitter and other sites. And when I say alt-right, I mean actual alt-right (and not the catch-all term that's used to be smear anyone who's not left).

These guys are also orgasmic at the thought of the US declining, so it can return to a more traditional, non-interventionist nation. It's bizarre, since most of these people claim to be ultra-patriotic, and yet they want the US to decline because of their ends justifying their means.

I have no idea what that is supposed to be or mean.
reminds me of this back pack
harry-potter-obama-sonic-hedgehog-backpack-mind-blown.jpg

This is very true. Chauvin is a greedy scumbag IMO. He took it upon himself, with zero regard for the impact his actions would have on not only national law enforcement officers who, according to stats, are by and large responsible and lawful practitioners, but also on society as a whole.
I firmly believe floyd deserved to die, just for his home invasion robbery in Houston and the gun to the pregnant woman's belly, but not at the hands of a rogue cop with an agenda.
That being said, no murals. No huge BLM painted intersections please.
Tally Ban got it right.

It is highly unlikely the Taleban painted over the mural because they care one way or the other about our domestic issues / George Floyd. The Mural doesn't even look like it is about Floyd / BLM, it looks like a mural critical of the Iranian regime. People on the right are talking about Floyd and deliberately ignoring the Iranian flag with the hands thrusting out of the sand / dirt / mud. It looks very much like the only reason Floyd's image was even featured is to co-opt the phrase "I can't breathe" and apply it to the situation in Iran . The artists' reason may have been to criticise the Iranian regime or just highlight the plight of the average Iranian.

The Taleban painted over a mural that on the surface seems like it is critical of the Iranian regime and the rightwing in America is besides themselves with glee.

Note: there is little love lost between the Taleban and the Iranian regime, even though news reports state the Iranians did provide some assistance to the Afghan Taleban to fight the Allied forces. But before 9-11 both regimes hated each other, and very likely still do owing to among other things sectarian division.
--

Taleban also painted over a mural that commemorated the deal the US signed with the Taleban in Doha, that paved the way for the US withdrawl. This mural featured Zalmay Khalilzad and a senior Taleban leader, with 2 eyes in the background.

To them, any mural painted before they took over is bad, and any image of a sentient being is Haram. In Islam, there is a strong proscription against the visual depiction of sentinent beings, which is why Islamic art is always of geometric shapes, calligraphy , floral patterns etc..

Aniconism in Islam
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aniconism_in_Islam

It really is amazing. Simply hilarious, disturbing and outright cartoonish the way that ‘America’ is always exporting this level of lunacy to the entire planet. Like some sort of global factory of degeneracy. That this drug addicted criminal is a mural in some 3rd word nothing country is astounding and fascinating even.

I read the left was upset no women are in the Afghanistan government.
I’d there is one thing Islam it’s followers are correct about its women. We could actually learn from them in this regard.

Looks like we've unfortunantly been lurking in the same parts of the internet, because you're spot on.

I've literally seen alt-right guys chatting casually with Taliban guys on Twitter and other sites. And when I say alt-right, I mean actual alt-right (and not the catch-all term that's used to be smear anyone who's not left).

These guys are also orgasmic at the thought of the US declining, so it can return to a more traditional, non-interventionist nation. It's bizarre, since most of these people claim to be ultra-patriotic, and yet they want the US to decline because of their ends justifying their means.
Yeah I've been reading Alt-Right, palecon and WNist blogs and pundits since the mid/late 2000s. So I feel I have a decent grasp of what they think.

To some of them, one factor why a declining US international presense is great is because of a concept called accelerationism, which is the belief that the worse things get the better it is because it will wake Euro-Americans up, and bring an end to the Globo-Homo / ZOGUSA empire that is the enemy of 'traditional' Americans (aka heritage Americans ) .

Last edited:
Yeah I've been reading Alt-Right, palecon and WNist blogs and pundits since the mid/late 2000s. So I feel I have a decent grasp of what they think.

To some of them, one factory why a declining US international presense is great is because of a concept called accelerationism, which is the belief that the worse things get the better it is because it will wake Euro-Americans up, and bring an end to the Globo-Homo / ZOGUSA empire that is the enemy of 'traditional' Americans (aka heritage Americans ) .

The U.S. is not going to go on a decline because they pull out of a place like Afghanistan. There is literally nothing good that can come out of staying there.

If you want to be an accelerationist, argue in favour of the U.S. pulling a USSR in Afghanistan. See how well that went for them.

I’d there is one thing Islam it’s followers are correct about its women. We could actually learn from them in this regard.

I wouldn't say that they are "correct" about the women. They just deny the women because they don't know how to include them in society without the whole house of cards falling apart, which, in fairness, we don't seem to be able to do either.

It's probably going to take more than a few cycles of civilizations building up and crashing down before they get it "right" with the inclusion of women in society. Happened the same way with the inclusion of anyone other than the 1% of men, as anything but slaves/peasants, too. War after war, revolution after revolution, one society model collapsing in favour of another, until we finally arrived at something remotely serviceable as a solution.

The rightwing is focusing on the Floyd mural while totally ignoring that the Taleban painted over the mural that depicted the Trump administration's pointman Zalmay Khalilzad shaking hands with Taleban co-founder Abdul Ghani Baradar. So the Taleban painted over the mural of their own No.2 guy ......

Trump's man Zalmay Khalilzad shaking hands with Taleban No. 2 Abdul Ghani Baradar. Taleban painted over this mural as well

---

Oh and the Taleban also painted over this mural , of Japanese physican Tetsu Nakamura, who was given honorary Afghan citizenship for his work helping the Afghan people. Nakamura was assasinated in Afghanistan in 2019

Tetsu Nakamura
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetsu_Nakamura

Mural of Nakamura that the Taleban painted over, which is conveniently ignored by the rightwing.
https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/In...octor-Tetsu-Nakamura-erased-in-Afghan-capital

---

Soo odd to see our conservatives cheering on the Taleban....

The U.S. is not going to go on a decline because they pull out of a place like Afghanistan. There is literally nothing good that can come out of staying there.

If you want to be an accelerationist, argue in favour of the U.S. pulling a USSR in Afghanistan. See how well that went for them.

I am not saying the US is going to decline because of Afghanistan, I am just pointing out that some on the Alt-Right have this accelerationist view that anything that hurts the US gov. is good because it hastens the demise of the globo-homo / ZOGUSA empire.

The rightwing is focusing on the Floyd mural while totally ignoring that the Taleban painted over the mural that depicted the Trump administration's pointman Zalmay Khalilzad shaking hands with Taleban co-founder Abdul Ghani Baradar. So the Taleban painted over the mural of their own No.2 guy ......

Trump's man Zalmay Khalilzad shaking hands with Taleban No. 2 Abdul Ghani Baradar. Taleban painted over this mural as well

---

Oh and the Taleban also painted over this mural , of Japanese physican Tetsu Nakamura, who was given honorary Afghan citizenship for his work helping the Afghan people. Nakamura was assasinated in Afghanistan in 2019

Tetsu Nakamura
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetsu_Nakamura

Mural of Nakamura that the Taleban painted over, which is conveniently ignored by the rightwing.
https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/In...octor-Tetsu-Nakamura-erased-in-Afghan-capital

---

Soo odd to see our conservatives cheering on the Taleban....
They painted over a mural of a guy loosely associated with Trump?
giphy.gif

Not exactly a controversial desire though

This is very true. Chauvin is a greedy scumbag IMO. He took it upon himself, with zero regard for the impact his actions would have on not only national law enforcement officers who, according to stats, are by and large responsible and lawful practitioners, but also on society as a whole.
I firmly believe floyd deserved to die, just for his home invasion robbery in Houston and the gun to the pregnant woman's belly, but not at the hands of a rogue cop with an agenda.
That being said, no murals. No huge BLM painted intersections please.
Tally Ban got it right.

Chauvin beat a 14 year old Black kid on the head with his flashlight, in 2017 . He exercised a chokehold on the kid making the kid go unconscious. Chauvin knelt on the kid's back for around 17 mins, even as the kid was screaming he couldn't breathe and the mother was pleading with Chauvin to not kill her son. This is the psycopathic thug the rightwing carries water for.

Not exactly a controversial desire though

Agreed that it's a fine desire. The real issues are 1) What exactly they mean by "traditional" 2) The means they're fine with supporting

The fact that many of these people view the Taliban as admirable tells you all you need to know about them.

I am not saying the US is going to decline because of Afghanistan, I am just pointing out that some on the Alt-Right have this accelerationist view that anything that hurts the US gov. is good because it hastens the demise of the globo-homo / ZOGUSA empire.

Staying in Afghanistan was hurting the U.S. government way more than pulling out of there.

I'm sure there are some niche views like that, but if we're thinking of legitimate "accelerationism", then war is always a better option than peace. An accelerationist would wish for a war against Iran or some other country like that, because it would crumble America's moral authority, and expose the hypocrisy of its principles. They would not want to see a peaceful America that is decreasing its military presence in the Middle East, and actually living up to its reputation as a global peace-maker.

I'd imagine that some might think that this hurts Israel in some way, but I honestly don't think they care. They have enough fire-power there to obliterate their immediate enemies, 5 times over. The ship of Israel being threatened by its Middle Eastern rivals, sailed a long ago. U.S. presence is not really needed anymore to guarantee that.

They painted over a mural of a guy loosely associated with Trump?
giphy.gif
Loosely ???

Khalilzad was the US ambassador, and the guy who actually negotiated with the Taleban , on behalf of the US administration. Your attempt at dismissing Khalilzad is just pathetic cope.

It is highly unlikely the Taleban painted over the mural because they care one way or the other about our domestic issues / George Floyd. The Mural doesn't even look like it is about Floyd / BLM, it looks like a mural critical of the Iranian regime. People on the right are talking about Floyd and deliberately ignoring the Iranian flag with the hands thrusting out of the sand / dirt / mud. It looks very much like the only reason Floyd's image was even featured is to co-opt the phrase "I can't breathe" and apply it to the situation in Iran . The artists' reason may have been to criticise the Iranian regime or just highlight the plight of the average Iranian.

The Taleban painted over a mural that on the surface seems like it is critical of the Iranian regime and the rightwing in America is besides themselves with glee.

Note: there is little love lost between the Taleban and the Iranian regime, even though news reports state the Iranians did provide some assistance to the Afghan Taleban to fight the Allied forces. But before 9-11 both regimes hated each other, and very likely still do owing to among other things sectarian division.
--

Taleban also painted over a mural that commemorated the deal the US signed with the Taleban in Doha, that paved the way for the US withdrawl. This mural featured Zalmay Khalilzad and a senior Taleban leader, with 2 eyes in the background.

To them, any mural painted before they took over is bad, and any image of a sentient being is Haram. In Islam, there is a strong proscription against the visual depiction of sentinent beings, which is why Islamic art is always of geometric shapes, calligraphy , floral patterns etc..

Aniconism in Islam
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aniconism_in_Islam
giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back