International Taliban say goodbye to George Floyd!

lol, dude. you're coming unhinged. rightwing, leftwing. archaic terms that really don't apply any more.
modernize your discourse, streamline your dissertation and tidy up your extraneous verbiage or else be deemed irrelevant.
good day.
You claimed she was pregnant, so prove it. The onus is on you to prove it since you are making the claim
And don't give me rightwing shit sources like Candace Owens.

Meanwhile, from Politifact

Floyd was arrested in 2007 for his involvement in an armed home robbery and was sentenced to five years in prison, but court records do not indicate that Henriquez was pregnant at the time of the incident, or that Floyd threatened to kill her baby.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...to-doesnt-show-woman-george-floyd-allegedly-/

Rightwing, leftwing , liberals, conservatives etc.. all terms still being used, by rightwingers , leftwingers and everyone in-between. You got nothing to say so you go off on some stupid babble about terms.

Holy shit! The rioting. I wonder how many camels will be looted

He couldn't breathe because Chauvin's knee was on his neck. What a striking coincidence that he happened to die while Chauvin's knee was on his neck.
Yeah Chauvin did a really bad job, and he’s gone now. Floyd said he couldn’t breathe in the back of the car though, because he had a lethal dose of fentanyl in him.

The media is going to bury the ridiculous to the point of comedy (respect to the dead, and glad Chauvin didn’t walk) Floyd narratives, and they likely run what you think, so you might want to catch up. It has literally disappeared, and they won’t talk about it again.

A George Floyd mural in Afghanistan, lol.

If you are conservative and in the military, you have to ask yourself what exactly are you fighting for?

MAGA?

For those that have never served, you don't fight for a flag or ideal. You do the mission because it's the mission and you fight for the person on your right and left.

Yeah Chauvin did a really bad job, and he’s gone now. Floyd said he couldn’t breathe in the back of the car though, because he had a lethal dose of fentanyl in him.

The media is going to bury the ridiculous to the point of comedy (respect to the dead, and glad Chauvin didn’t walk) Floyd narratives, and they likely run what you think, so you might want to catch up. It has literally disappeared, and they won’t talk about it again.

Always felt like the Chavin-Floyd story was one in which nothing of value was truly lost. Chauvin was clearly a jackass abusive cop, while Floyd, quite frankly, was a man on his last legs anyway, an ex-con hooked to drugs, fatal drugs.

No idea how that incident became the center of the public American debate for months and months. To me, it was the kind of fringe incident you could expect in a country with a questionable police force and a wide-spread drug/crime problem. These things are going to happen in a country of 300+ million which has these sorts of issues.

MAGA?

For those that have never served, you don't fight for a flag or ideal. You do the mission because it's the mission and you fight for the person on your right and left.
That short sightedness allows atrocities to occur.

That short sightedness allows atrocities to occur.

I agree 100%

MAGA was a short-sighted trope that duped a lot of Americans into trading their country for a red hat.

Sad really...

I have no idea what that is supposed to be or mean.

No one does. It's called demoralization. The media feeds us these images for a reason. They are wagging the dog and have been for quite some time

@shankmcgank @Khabib Khanate @RabbitPunch36

Ok, I found the meaning behind the Mural and what the text on the Iranian flag means.

The Mural is dedicated to 3 Afghan migrants that died in Iran, and to condemn global racism. The Afghan artist collective that painted the Mural say that Afghan migrants are abused in Iran and elsewhere.

KABUL, Afghanistan — On a concrete blast wall topped with barbed wire near Kabul’s Green Zone, Afghan artists have painted a large mural depicting George Floyd next to an image dedicated to Afghan migrants who recently died in Iran.

The mural was painted to condemn global racism and connect the stories of Floyd and the migrants, who Afghans say are persecuted and abused in Iran and elsewhere, said Omar Ghani, a project manager with the ArtLords group, which painted the mural.

The image dedicated to the Afghans shows hands reaching through the red bar at the bottom of the Iranian flag, which is depicted as a sea of blood. Written in Farsi across the top are the words “We can’t breathe.”

https://www.stripes.com/news/george-floyd-mural-painted-near-kabul-s-green-zone-1.633812

Add to it the hilarity of some people essentially sayingthat if you think the mural is stupid you now love the taliban and/or hate black people
Those people can't see past the end of their noses. BLM or Floyd are absolutely irrelevant to Afghan people's lives and they have much greater concerns. From their perspective the whole thing is a trivial first world problem that they'd rather deal with instead of their day to day reality.

The global export of BLM can be amusing. Nigeria has a chapter that would be better named Lives Matter as the country is overwhelmingly black. I don't think there's a chapter in China though. Should ask Lebron why not.

Those people can't see past the end of their noses. BLM or Floyd are absolutely irrelevant to Afghan people's lives and they have much greater concerns. From their perspective the whole thing is a trivial first world problem that they'd rather deal with instead of their day to day reality.

The global export of BLM can be amusing. Nigeria has a chapter that would be better named Lives Matter as the country is overwhelmingly black. I don't think there's a chapter in China though. Should ask Lebron why not.
This mural was painted by Afghans, not Americans or some other Western nationality. And it is meant to highlight the killing of Afghan migrants in Iran and the mistreatment of Afghan migrants in Iran and other countries.

The folks - here in the US - who are besides themselves that the Taleban painted over this mural completely ignore the part of the Mural with the lady holding the Iranian flag. Because actually acknowledging the rest of the mural will destroy the wishfull thinking the Taleban are specifically bothered by the Floyd mural. These folks also totally ignore the fact that visual depictions of sentient beings is proscribed in Islam. The Taleban didn't just paint over this mural, they painted over many other murals too, including a mural featuring their 2nd in command shaking hands with the former US ambassador.

Last edited:
This mural was painted by Afghans, not Americans or some other Western nationality. And it is meant to highlight the killing of Afghan migrants in Iran and the mistreatment of Afghan migrants in Iran and other countries.

The folks - here in the US - who are besides themselves that the Taleban painted over this mural completely ignore the part of the Mural with the lady holding the Iranian flag. Because actually acknowledging the rest of the mural will destroy the wishfull thinking the Taleban are specifically bothered by the Floyd mural. These folks also totally ignore the fact that visual depictions of sentient beings is proscribed in Islam. The Taleban didn't just paint over this mural, they painted many other murals too, including a mural featuring their 2nd in command shaking hands with the former US ambassador.
Thanks for the clarification. Admittedly I only read the headline.

He couldn't breathe because Chauvin's knee was on his neck. What a striking coincidence that he happened to die while Chauvin's knee was on his neck.
If this is a true then why have we never seen this used as a submission in mma? If it was that effective we would have seen it many times

There are way better paying jobs than the military.
I didnt join the military like in 2004 because starting pay used to be like 17 k a year my same entry level job that year paid me 33 k a year to start even with benefits the military still paid way less money. I think even mcdonald's workers could make 20 k a year with overtime in 2004 and in n out was paying way more than that.

The folks - here in the US - who are besides themselves that the Taleban painted over this mural completely ignore the part of the Mural with the lady holding the Iranian flag. Because actually acknowledging the rest of the mural will destroy the wishfull thinking the Taleban are specifically bothered by the Floyd mural. These folks also totally ignore the fact that visual depictions of sentient beings is proscribed in Islam. The Taleban didn't just paint over this mural, they painted over many other murals too, including a mural featuring their 2nd in command shaking hands with the former US ambassador.

Why would Floyd's image be used to represent victims of racial oppression? Race didn't really factor into his interaction with Chauvin. And I'm not sure why you keep repeating that people are "cheering" for the Taliban as if they now seriously support radical Islam or something. You know that isn't true. I think people find it ridiculous that a George Floyd mural would be painted on a wall over in Afghanistan. It doesn't make much sense at all.

These suspected wh*te supremacists in turbans are a part of the global SWS caliphate, not a surprise. We need to send Black CRT instructors to these SWS.

send in the social workers immediately.

I didnt join the military like in 2004 because starting pay used to be like 17 k a year my same entry level job that year paid me 33 k a year to start even with benefits the military still paid way less money. I think even mcdonald's workers could make 20 k a year with overtime in 2004 and in n out was paying way more than that.

Ah, one of those "I was gonna join but" guys.

Why would Floyd's image be used to represent victims of racial oppression? Race didn't really factor into his interaction with Chauvin. And I'm not sure why you keep repeating that people are "cheering" for the Taliban as if they now seriously support radical Islam or something. You know that isn't true. I think people find it ridiculous that a George Floyd mural would be painted on a wall over in Afghanistan. It doesn't make much sense at all.
Yeah it seems like GF was shoe horned in there to make a long somehow. It doesn’t make sense and doesn’t fit the situation with Iran. Just more cia dumb money going to naught

There is a racial bias in policing and the justice system. So that is why race mattered.

What I see here from some right leaning posters, on sites like Breitbart and from rightwing pundits like Dinesh D'Souza, is people cheering on the Taleban for erasing the mural. These folks hate BLM , social justice and Floyd soo much that they now see the Taleban's actions in this incident as something to cheer.

It is not ridiculous at all to have Floyd's mural over there , because the phrase "I can't breathe" is iconic and reached global audiences. The people who find it ridiculous don't bother to look at the whole mural, they only look at the portion with Floyd's image. They ignore the fact that visual representations of sentient beings is proscribed in Islam. They ignore the fact that the Taleban also painted over many other murals, including a mural of their leader Abdul Ghani Baradar- 2nd only to supreme leader Akhundzada - shaking hands with Khalilzad. They ignore that the Taleban painted over Japanese physician Nakamura who was assasinated in Afghanistan.

The Mural was about 3 Afghans who died in Iran and perceived bias against Afghans in Iran and elsewhere. The artist collective that did the mural wrote in Farsi "we can't breathe" , because those words have taken on a powerfull meaning around the world due to the Floyd incident and subsequent social reckoning in America. You realize that people around the world can adopt and burrow concepts and ideas related to social justice.

Certain words and phrase are very powerfull and have global reach.
So why wouldn't Afghans use Floyd's "I can't breathe" , to get their message across?

Ah, one of those "I was gonna join but" guys.
if the money was good I would have joined but I would have been losing half my income for about a decade if I had been in the military. I wasnt scared to join the military my decision was mostly financial no regrets.

Back